“Amazing Hideaway felt like home :)”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen/Dining room Bedroom One
Bedroom One
Master Bathroom
Bedroom Two
Bathroom two
One of theSun Sets at the end of the day
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
simz154
Trinidad and Tobago
“Amazing Hideaway felt like home :)”
Reviewed November 7, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My first trip to the island and I must say i felt so welcomed by Ms. Lucina it was a home away from home. Even though it had a lot of rain and I didn't make it to the beach, I had the most breathtaking view of the ocean. It's definitely somewhere i would recommend for a honeymoon or a getaway. It was a great experience.

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks Simone, for your noble review. I am extremely happy that my home met all your expectations.

Hopefully, the next time you will have the opportunity to spend some time on the beach.

Best wishes and hope to see you in the near future.
Harry R
“Spacious, comfortable, quite and well equipped.”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

This was our second visit to St. Lucia and we couldn't have been more happy with our stay at Lucina's Sea View House. From the very first contact Lucina was very friendly and helpful - always there to answer questions and assuring our comfort, but never intrusive: the perfect host!
The facility itself is even nicer than the pictures. It is located at the end of a dead-end street in a nice residential area so security and quiet were never a concern. It is convenient to the main highway, there is a supermarket 5 minutes away and it is a short drive to the city of Castries.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you could want, both TVs work, the bedrooms, each with its own bath, are spacious and airy (each has a fan) and the main living area is spacious and open with breathtaking views of the sea through the many windows as well as from the huge, open balcony.
This is the perfect place for a family or two couples. You will love it!
Thanks, Lucina, for sharing your wonderful Sea View House!

Sep 16, 2017
Hello Harry,
Many thanks for your noble review. It is gratifying to know, that my home met all your expectations an even more.

You and your family are the most gracious hosts and looking forward to seeing you all in the near future.

Wishing you and your family all best for many years to come.

Love always...... Lucina
Trinidad
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

May 6, 2017
It was an honor hosting Ashley and her family during their stay in our Simply Beautiful Island. I am happy that my home met their expectations
Ashely and her family were warm and caring people. They are fun loving people to be around and always greeting me with a warm smile.
I am indeed happy that TripAdvisor gave me the opportunity to meet wonderful people like them.
Hopefully, In the future I will get the opportunity to host Ashley and family again.
Lucina
DJE3521
Chester, United Kingdom
“The perfect vacation home”
Reviewed February 18, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

For nearly 3 weeks Lucina allowed us to use her home as if it was ours and that's the way it felt. Like a home away from home. Everything was just as the description on the website. We had an amazing balcony with fantastic views to the Caribbean with marvellous sunsets. If we needed anything at all, Lucina was always on hand to help. It's was really nice to share a meal together with her and I'm sure between us we put the world to rights.
We feel really refreshed after the holiday, it's just a shame we had to come home to the UK winter. At least we will have some happy memories of a super stay in St Lucia.
Thanks Lucina.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that it was as described exactly.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Feb 19, 2016
Hi David,
Many thanks for your noble review. It is gratifying to know that my home met all your expectations and even more.
David and his wife have a great sense of humor and always smiling. I felt right at home with them.
It is no fun returning to the cold months in the UK. You and your wife had the opportunity to soaked in some sun in St. Lucia, that will make it easier to deal with the remaining winter months.
David, I always remember you and your wife. Hopefully, one day you might come to visit again.
Wishing you and your family all the very best for the year.
Love always....... Lucina
iamkesha1
Houston, Texas
“LUCINA IS JUST AS AMAZING AS HER HOME!!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Before arrival I had so many questions for Lucina, she answered them all. Her response time was always in a timely fashion. She also helped to ease my mind about driving myself around St. Lucia, so I rented a car. Upon arrival, my Uncle & I were picked up by the company Network Rentals (in whom Lucina referred) and was driven to her home in which we were met with our Rental Car in her driveway. She was so warm and welcoming. We went into the beautiful yellow home and Lucina took us on a tour of our living quarters for the next 5 days. I was in a great space knowing that she was very knowledgeable about St. Lucia, and she was very easy to talk to. Mr. Barrow ( Network Rentals) showed us to the grocery store, waited for us to finish, showed us how to get to Rodney Bay and we were on our way.
Throughout our stay Lucina was available to us when we needed her and that made us very happy. Her home felt like OUR HOME! And that was the best part of the entire stay. I'd recommend anyone to stay here! SHES AMAZING, JUST AS HER HOME AND THE VIEW OF THE OCEAN FROM HER BALCONY!!! AMAZING WOMAN.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Lucina made us feel like we were family and at home
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
May 12, 2015
It was indeed a pleasure hosting my guest during her vacation in St. Lucia. She has such energy and a joy to be with, I felt very comfortable with her.
I will definitely recommend my guest to stay at any of your listings.
brunella...
Queensbury, New York
“Great find for a beautiful vacation”
Reviewed April 15, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

The house is spacious, and the kitchen and living room have practically a whole wall made of mostly windows/glass door, showing a gorgeous view. The large veranda, just outside the living room, has the most pleasant breeze at all time.
And what a host Lucina is! A very caring, joyful and accommodating person, she makes sure that you have everything you need and that you are comfortable and happy. What a colorful exotic flower arrangement we found when we first arrived on the dining room table! Lucina was so sweet to share a variety of fruit from her garden with us. Great at conversing, she is both knowledgeable and very pleasant.
Our stay in Saint Lucia was great. Thank you Lucina!

Traveling group: Teenagers
Apr 16, 2015
It was truly an honor hosting such an amazing family at my home. Upon their arrival they greeted me with such warm smiles and immediately I felt right at home with them,
They loved exploring our island on a daily basis and getting knowledgeable about our culture was very impressive.
I will truly miss them especially their two amazing daughters.
Wishing them all the very best.
Lucina
LesPaul19...
Mississauga, Canada
“Beautiful house with great view.”
Reviewed February 28, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Our best rental experience thus far. The house is immaculate, equipped with all you need (and more). The owner (Lucina) goes out of her way to make her guests feel comfortable and at home. She provided us with local cell phone, cooked and shared stories with us. The house is just outside Castries; good location for exploring both sides of the island. A car is a must.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
Mar 1, 2015
I am really honored that my home met all your expectations. It was truly a blessing to have opportunity to spend some time with you and your family during your stay at my home.
Wishing you and your family the very best for this coming year.
Warm wishes.......Lucina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing