“Personalized and fantastic dive experience--the best!”
Review of Island Divers

Island Divers
Lexington, KY
“Personalized and fantastic dive experience--the best!”
Reviewed May 2, 2010

My husband and I dove with Island Divers while docked in St. Lucia on the Caribbean Princess in April. We are both thrilled with the decision to book with Island Divers!

Mano picked us up at the pier next to the cruise ship. He was on time, enthusiastic and personable. We drove to the small resort, Ti Kaye, which Island Divers is affiliated with, and dropped off another couple who were booked to snorkle and spend the day at the resort's beach.

Asher, our dive master, was excellent. He was funny, knowledgeable, helpful and made our dives a fantastic experience. Not only were the dives themselves excellent -- great vis, healthy reef, etc., but Mano and Asher made us feel like family. It was probably the best experience we have had diving, and we've been diving for almost 11 years.

I would highly recommend this dive op to anyone diving in St. Lucia, whether in port for the day from a cruise ship or staying in St. Lucia. You do not need to stay at Ti Kaye to book with Island Divers. They are located at the resort, but are separate from Ti Kaye.

We will definitely return to Island Divers, whether by cruise ship or staying in St. Lucia. Top notch professional, courteous, respectful and friendly operation!

Ellicott City, MD
“A great day at the beach”
Reviewed April 12, 2010

Island Divers in Castries in St. Lucia provided us with a wonderful day at the beach at the Ti Kaye resort. For $70 per person (a discount rate for 8 persons or more) they picked us up at the pier of our cruise ship, took us by boat to the resort where all resort facilities (snorkeling, diving, kayaks, etc.) were included as well as a delicious lunch at their restaurant. The trip was efficiently organized and the staff was more than accommodating. The next time we are in St. Lucia, we will definitely use Island Divers again.

Cindy

sandusky, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Faaaaaaantastic!!! We can't wait to go back!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2009

We booked a snorkel day package with Island Divers for our day at St. Lucia on a cruise and could NOT have been more pleased! It was absolutely wonderful! They pick you up right at the ship and bring you via a short and scenic boat ride to the beach at the Ti Kaye Village Resort. Snorkeling gear was provided (although we had everything but fins) and the staff went out of their way to make sure you had everything you needed. The resort has a staff member on site (Thanks Terry!) on the beach the entire day who will set up your beach chairs and umbrella wherever you'd like them. They also had kayaks and beach volleyball, although we just enjoyed relaxing in the sun in between snorkeling the reefs. The snorkeling from the beach is great, equally as good as Trunk Bay in St. John. We saw eels, squid, box jellyfish, baracuda, and tons of various other reef fishes among some really decent coral and sponge structure. Most of the snorkel tours stop for a short time here, so be sure when you get there first thing in the morning, to go out right away to beat the crowds. Lunch at their beach grill restaurant was also provided and was WAY better than I expected! My husband is an "eater" and even he was impressed with the huge chunk of Mahi Mahi he ordered as their "Catch of the Day" entree. The value of the lunch for two of us easily was around $50. We splurged and got a bucket of 6 island beers for an additional $14. Overall, the transportation, the lunch, the use of the beautiful beach and facilities and the friendliness of the staff, not to mention the FANTASTIC snorkeling made this one of the best day trips we had during our cruise! We are already talking about when we can go back! Thank You Island Divers!

2 Thank specialkms
philadelphia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Island Divers in St. Lucia”
Reviewed March 15, 2009

I just returned from a Caribbean Princess cruise with my wife and another couple. We wanted to go to Anse Cochon and snorkel but didn't want to do the rental car and long drive. We found "Island Divers" and I'm so glad we did. We made arrangements to be picked up at the cruise ship dock by boat and taken to the dive shop at the bottom of the hill from Ti Kaye resort. Snorkel gear was available plus beach chairs and umbrellas and a lunch that was fantastic. This is all included in the price. Everyone was so friendly and the snorkeling was great with lots of colorful fish and the reef. After a day of snorkeling, swimming, lunch, and just lying around on the beach, we hopped on the boat and were back at the pier in 20 minutes. A great day and highly recommended if you're in St Lucia and love to snorkel.

palmetto, Fl.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“if you want a dive shop that goes the extra mile for you, this is the place”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

This was our 4th trip to st. lucia, tikaye and island divers. I can not say enough good things about it. Lesta and Mary were our dive instructors and was absolutely fantastic. I have to say the were the easiest and probably some of the best dives we have ever done. We usually go in june, however, i though the visability was better in november.
There is diving just around the resort, as well as, down near the pitons, both are amazing, but i would say we prefer the piton area a little better. There weren't alot of divers when we went, in fact there were a couple days that we were the only ones. And I have to say that it would have been alot easier for them and probably cheaper (b/c of gas) to just take us around their resort, but they asked where we wanted to go and took us south to the pitons, which we absolutely aprreciated and one of the main reason I'm writing this review. They definately went above and beyond for us and I want to thank them so much,!!!! Lesta was not only great underwater, showing us loads of different marine life, but he was also very kind and helpful with anything we needed at the dive shop, as well as, spending the time to talk with us about local st. lucian life.

I can not recommend them enough. The crew is so helpful, bends over backwards for anything you need and very informative and friendly. They also don't ignore you when you get on the boat and have 30 minutes til your dive or b/n dives. They sit down talk to you, whether it's questions you have about diving or just life...I love that. It drives me crazy when dive crews ignore you, jump in the water, do the dive, get out of the water and off you go with no conversation. That is definately not the way they do things there, Oh, and the dive boat....probably the easiest to get on and off with a tank...especially for females. And I can't forget Manu the boat captain, an expert in my opinion, also a dive master. He took care of the snorkelers when we were on the dive. And if you are a snorkeler you have to take the boat trip down to the pitons and snorkel, it's an absolute must....amazing visability and lots to see.