“One of the best dive companies I've used”

Scuba Steve's Diving Ltd.
More attraction details
Owner description: British owned and operated PADI Five Star Dive Centre established in 2006 and delivering high levels of Customer service. Situated five minutes from most Hotels in the Rodney Bay area and offering free pick up/drop off each day in our own air conditioned mini bus or by Dive Boat. We offer daily guided dives for certified divers, snorkeling and PADI Certification courses for beginners and certified divers. We operate two well equipped custom dive boats that get you to the best dive sites in St Lucia quickly and comfortably.Our team are highly qualified, safety conscious and above all fun to be around. Call or email to arrange some of the best diving and snorkeling the Caribbean has to offer. Let us help you to enjoy "Simply Beautiful St Lucia"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having emailed Steve before we arrived in St Lucia but not confirming anything, I did wonder if i was going to have trouble booking at short notice but no, they booked me on the next mornings boat.
Was picked up from my hotels beach so no transfers, and the kit was already set up for me so i only had to do pre dive checks.
I did 4 dives over two days with Shirley and her guys and it was great. We did fairly shallow dives to 18m but vis was pretty good, even with all the (intermittent) bad weather.
The sites we visited were all good with plenty to see and look for.
The guides and boat crew were lovely and such a laugh and i wouldnt hesitate to recommend them.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

The guys from Schna Steve's were wonderful. Informative and an all around great time! I will use them for my next snorkel excursion! Great half day trip worth every penny! Reasonably priced and will pick you up! Great!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been diving all over the world and these guys have the best service I've seen. If you're diving with them for multiple days, you can leave your gear with them and they will clean and set it up for your next day(s) of diving. No more lugging your equipment back to your hotel to clean and get ready for the next day. Thanks Steve!

Note: None of the boats that we saw has a bathroom. Just FYI.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Wow. Our trip started out great when we were picked up by boat from our resort. We waded into the ocean, and climbed on board. Scuba Steve makes accommodation for all levels of divers, from certified pros to novices who just want to snorkel. We were in the latter. The two snorkel sites were amazing. One was a nature preserve and the other was in the shadow of the Pitons. We were provided refreshments between dives which were very welcome. We signed up for the dive and drive, so after our second dive, we were put ashore in Soufries, where we were met by our driver Fletcher. We were taken to Ladera for lunch. If you come to St. Lucia, you have to eat here. The view is spectacular. After lunch we were taken for a tour of the active volcano. Fletcher then drove is up the west coast making frequent stops at scenic overlooks for photo ops. We made our way to Marigo Bay for a walk around the shops. Then on to Castries and home. This was an all day trip, but Scuba Steve offers a variety of packages. My wife and I were very happy and our tour was a great start to our honeymoon.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I were just looking to do our first ever dives without the hassle of all the tests and certification. Spoke to Steve on the phone he was very helpful and gave us good advice on how we should go about our first dive.
His wife Shirley and her crew picked us up at 10 and by 1 we had done 2 dives and were over the moon with how easy she made it for us and how comfortable we fell around experienced divers.
Felt at easy by speaking to fellow country folk too.
Well done and we wish you every success. Ps sorry we were late!

1  Thank TurnersHQ