“Great dive operation! Definatley going back again.”

Scuba Steve's Diving Ltd.
More attraction details
Owner description: British owned and operated PADI Five Star Dive Centre established in 2006 and delivering high levels of Customer service. Situated five minutes from most Hotels in the Rodney Bay area and offering free pick up/drop off each day in our own air conditioned mini bus or by Dive Boat. We offer daily guided dives for certified divers, snorkeling and PADI Certification courses for beginners and certified divers. We operate two well equipped custom dive boats that get you to the best dive sites in St Lucia quickly and comfortably.Our team are highly qualified, safety conscious and above all fun to be around. Call or email to arrange some of the best diving and snorkeling the Caribbean has to offer. Let us help you to enjoy "Simply Beautiful St Lucia"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I just returned from a cruise where I had the pleasure of diving with Scuba Steve's. Shirley and the team were great. We had too wonderful dives. This is a very professional operation that puts safety first. They provided juice and a variety of sandwhiches; very nice touch. I would never dive with one of the larger operations after experience this level of service.

All reviews
"rental gear"
in 6 reviews
"moray eels"

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great dive company. Love that I can't smell the engines on the boat, it helps me to not get seasick. We are doing our advanced diver course with him.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I did a web scan for scuba diving in St Lucia and found Scuba Steve, the web site was great and very good coms over email for booking etc. I did 3 days of diving all to the south of the island. All very good but the best for me was superman dive site, a good drift dive. Scuba Steve runs two dive boats the first 2 day where on the bigger of the 2, much better as a lot more room to move around on your time out of water and also for kitting up. The smaller boat is very cramped. The boat ride to the dive sites was lovely, looking at the views go by.
Shirley the dive master was very good both in the water as a guide and on the boat as a hostess

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We loved our trip to the Pitons! Picked up and dropped off at the cruise dock made it ease for us. The crew were great. Shirley was a very good guide. Thank you. Only problem was we needed a little more water for the surface interval - so bring a water bottle. I would highly recommend diving Scuba Steve's. Emails are answered promptly. I would also recommend going for the premium dive to the Pitons. You won't want to miss it.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I did my advanced open water and had a great time. The diving in St Lucia is wonderful. Shirley was a very gentle, approachable instructor and I felt completely safe at all times. Loved the free pick up/drop off and never had any problems arranging the course with them. They also dropped the manual off at my hotel when I arrived at the island so I could do my self-study before starting the course. When I wanted to book another day of diving after finishing my course, it took Steve about 30 seconds to sort me out. Really enjoyed my time diving with them.