“Would Go Back Just For The Diving!!!”

Scuba Steve's Diving Ltd.
More attraction details
Owner description: British owned and operated PADI Five Star Dive Centre established in 2006 and delivering high levels of Customer service. Situated five minutes from most Hotels in the Rodney Bay area and offering free pick up/drop off each day in our own air conditioned mini bus or by Dive Boat. We offer daily guided dives for certified divers, snorkeling and PADI Certification courses for beginners and certified divers. We operate two well equipped custom dive boats that get you to the best dive sites in St Lucia quickly and comfortably.Our team are highly qualified, safety conscious and above all fun to be around. Call or email to arrange some of the best diving and snorkeling the Caribbean has to offer. Let us help you to enjoy "Simply Beautiful St Lucia"
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Would Go Back Just For The Diving!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2008

I cannot say enough about Steve, Shirley, Tim, Al, and Theo! Not to mention my girlfriends new love "Wee Pup."

I am an OW diver, while my girlfriend, became OW certified in St. Lucia through Tim. The patience displayed was tremendous. From tears when she first tried diving here in Canada, to chasing Sea Turtles at the base of "Les Pitons." The transformation is remarkable.

We spent three days with Scuba Steve and I could not have asked for a better time. The company was great, diving remarkable, and unforgettable.

I would recommend (and already have) this operation to any diver I came across. We were lucky enough to see Sea Turtles, Sea Horses, Frog Fish (very rare apparently), Barracuda, and other fish.

If you want to dive with a safe, fun, and professional organization, book with Scuba Steve! We cannot wait for our next trip back!!!

3 Thank Rye22

Millbrook, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Operations- Highly Recommend Steve's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2008

Did 10 Dives Jan 26-Jan 30, 2008 with Scuba Steve's. I can only rate every aspect of Shirley & Steve's operation as Excellent! My daughter (terrified of fish) completed an Intro to Scuba and loved the experience and working with Al that she immediately hit Dad up for more $ to take the Padi Scuba Diver course. Imagine a 21 year old spending two days on vacation to study a textbook! She got her homework done and then spent another day training and taking part in reef dives. Al now has her hooked on more diving. Being an Advanced Open Water Diver and having dived throughout the Carribean with other Dive Operations, I can provide you with a thorough and honest opinion on this operator. Their store and go program to look after your gear is great. Their rental gear is excellent and in working order. Captain Theo takes great pride in his work, the safety of his passengers, and operates one of the fastest boats with great care. Divemasters Tim, Al, Steve & Shirley know the spots, know diving, give excellent pre-dive briefings, follow the dive profiles, and are very friendly people. Steve picks up divers at their hotels on time each morning. Cruise Ship passengers are picked up right beside the ship (and the rum shop). There are good dive sites at the north end of the island which will have you back by lunch time if you desire. The South End has excellent dive locations which we hit daily. The boat ride to the Marine Park is very enjoyable and the sites and scenery awesome. The Leslie M wreck dive is only two pre-aranged days of the week so planning is required with Steve. The Marine Park Fees are handled by Steve's crew and collected by the Park Wardens daily. The trips to the South will have you back to the shop by 2:30 each day. During my 10 dives we hit every major "Must Do Dives" without repeating a site! You absolutely can't go wrong choosing Scuba Steve's.

6 Thank Puckstopper
surrey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Excellent experience with Scuba Steve's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2007

Have just returned from 3 weeks in St Lucia and dived with Scuba Steve's while we were staying at Windjammer Landing resort.

We rang Steve when we arrived, popped over to the dive centre in Rodney Bay that afternoon and from what we saw and the friendliness of the staff immediately signed up for some quality diving.

Steve and Shirley are very professional and wonderfully friendly and all their staff are great fun and make the diving really enjoyable. Safety and quality of kit I hired was impeccable and my husband completed a Rescue Diver course which he thoroughly enjoyed and found really beneficial.

We will definately be returning to Scuba Steves and can recommend to anyone. Goes without saying also that the sites visited were many, varied and superb esp down by Anse Cochon and the Pitons. Great caribbean diving..!

10 Thank hellycb
Cork, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very professional and organised outfit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2007

I found Steve and Shirley and their staff to be helpful,entertaining, and very professional. Perhaps the best vote of confidence I can give them is that having completed the Open Water Diver course with them, I will continue on to the Advanced with Steve's.

3 Thank rorybear
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Seamless diving experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2007

I completed my PADI Open Water with Steve's an a vacation to St. Luica. It was a geat experience and Steve's was completely professional and safe.

3 Thank Mooist