What we did:
7 nights, flight with virgin, exec transfers (with tropical travel), all inclusive, we stayed on an ocean front room
This place has it all.
Activities: we were keen to have a beach holiday for some winter sun but not get too bored. From 7am you can run, swim, cycle and spin! We made use of the classes in the morning, spa and then water sports in the afternoon.
Food: you can pretty much eat non stop from 7am to 930pm. It is all great and you are certainly spoiled for choice. The Tao restaurant was very nice, but equally we enjoyed a mid morning snack or fruit smoothie at the deli
Drink: you can pretty much drink what you wish. we probably didn't make use of the bar, as we were to tired from the day! but the local beer is great.
Staff: we have been to many all inc resorts, but this place has amazing staff. from the personal trainers (body guards), waiting staff to the beach service, honestly they are all so nice, there to make you feel welcome and not pressuring for anything.
Bad: well nothing really. its not cheap, but its worth it. the only thing we would have liked to see more of were the incorporation of the local market stalls, it seems the boutique (air conditioned and run by the hotel) takes centre stage over the local sellers who have to carry all there stock everyday.
the only other thing, was that our room balcony was a bit odd, you could not look over the arch into the sunset and there was a random door, this meant we didn't sit out on our balcony as much as we had hoped. But this wasn't a big issue.
You can do as little or as much as you wish - don't get pressured either way.
Turn up to all classes, they are so welcoming and dont mind if you are a few mins late
Get an exec or helicopter transfer
Book early for Tao
Use US dollars and get them before you depart
I always have a travel rule, don't go back to the same place, however this place may break that!
Thank you everyone at le sport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BodyHoliday - The only vacation to combine the pleasures of personalized rejuvenation in a luxurious holiday environment with the opportunity to acquire skills and insights that will enhance the rest of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your BodyHoliday Saint Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bodyholiday, Lesport Hotel Castries
- Le Sport St Lucia
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Castries
- Bodyholiday At Lesport Hotel Castries
- Bodyholiday Lesport
- BodyHoliday Saint Lucia St. Lucia/Castries