We came to Espoir for a few extra days before our main sailing holiday began. We loved it so much we nearly didnt want to leave!
The apartment is exactly what it says on the website - though not large, very clean and functional. What really makes this apartment is two things: firstly the view from the balcony. It is spectacular - overlooking the bay to your right and into the hills on your left. Watching the sunset was heavenly. And secondly our hosts Keith and Sabine who were great. Very welcoming, very helpful.
The setting for the apartments is lovely - the gardens are lush and beautiful, the pool though small, is perfect for cooling off, and the stroll to the swimming beach at Windjammer is but five minutes. We soon got to grips with the local bus system and as long as you dont mind the ten minute walk down to the main road you can easily get around the local area.
A perfect peaceful retreat for those who love the simple things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries