on our cab ride from hewanorra to Espoire, my wife and I couldn't help but notice all the derelict cars abandoned roadside. whay a shame for such a beautiful island.upon our arrival at Espoir we noticed numerous vehicles parked there. much to our chagrin we realized these were all junked / abandoned. it's kind of funny how none of the pictures of Espoir show the broken down cars strewn about the property (land rover) and the many abandoned cars littering the road adjacent to this place.
With a little investigating I found out that all these eyesores belong to the owner of Espoir.
Keith clean up your surroundings so people can enjoy a tropical vacation that doesn't resemble a car parts lot. definately not what we paid for or expected to see. Save yourself a bundle of cash and camp out at your local used automall at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Espoir, a unique experience, The 11 fully self contained apartments (clean, light, friendly Caribbean colors, well equipped), fantastic view overlooking the Caribbean Sea, lush garden, beautiful palm fringed sandy beach, great service, warm friendly atmosphere, English & German speaking, great unforgettable tours, home away from home. Don't just Dream it! Do it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Apartment Espoir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Espoir Hotel Castries
- Apartment Espoir St. Lucia/Castries