“Dive St.Lucia”

Iyanola Dive Ventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Iyanola Dive Ventures Inc. introduces itself with this aim - the best Quality Divers and services available on island. We consider safety, quality and customer service to be our highest priority, wanting to offer more to our diving guests than only diving itself.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had arranged a two tank dive through the cruise ship on our visit to St.Lucia. Iyanola Dive Ventures was our dive operator. Curtis and Charlie were our dive masters. The dive sites were right under the Pitons, Superman's Flight and Grand Caille. Both were drift dives. The reef system is in excellent shape with colors and fish density we have not seen elsewhere in the Caribbean.This is a very diver friendly professional dive operation. The dive equipment was in great shape. Curtis detailed dive plan, reviewed the species of fish, eels,worms and sponges we might see and went over hand signals and safety information. We saw three large invasive Lion fish on the second dive. St.Lucia has outstanding diving and we definitely want to come back. (There also is a hyperbaric chamber on the island.) This operation uses a small roll off dive boat so you don't have to worry too many divers on the trip. We felt very comfortable and enjoyed diving with this company and would absolutely use them again. I do wish they sold some Iyanola Dive Ventures gear/tees on the boat.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I were hooked up with Iyanola through our accommodations on the island. We were a bit tentative as we had not heard of them, but I have to say that we lucked into one of the best dive ops we've had the pleasure of diving with. The dive briefings were comprehensive and consistent prior to each dive with lots of information on both the sites and what we would see. Curtis and Charlie are knowledgeable, friendly and personable ... and very importantly, they're experienced! The DAN O2 kit was right up front, which made me happy. All of this led up to some very fun diving! For reference, my wife has around 20 dives under her belt and I have around 150 and both enjoyed Iyanola. Thanks for the great diving!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been certified for 4 years, however I only dive about once a year and still consider myself a novice. All of my nervousness went away after Curtis and Charlie picked us up beach-side on the north end of the island. We told them that I was a "newbie" and that this was the first time I was diving with my own equipment. They had no problem with allowing me time to get comfortable, and I felt that they were attentive both above and below the waterline. Great pre-dive briefings, and great post-dive discussions on what we saw. Curtis let us know that they had some space on the boat for the next day if we were interested, and we jumped at the chance. If we ever get back to St. Lucia, we will be booking our dives with Iyanola before we even book the hotel!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wonderful diving, Curtis & Charlie are the best. One of our best dive experiences, and we have done over 350 dives around the world. Very professional and knowledgable and very friendly. Thanks guys, the diving was sooo GREAT. And Charlie, thanks for giving us so much great information about your beautiful island. We will be seeing you in January for a day of diving when our Cruise ship comes in. So looking forward to it.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was our first real diving trips since being certified in April. I was a little hesitant but I was assured by Curtis and Charlie that they would watch out for us and we would have a great time - which we did. Curtis took his time and explained all the fish and coral life we would see - even showed us photos from a book. Underwater Curtis and Charlie both made a point of pointing out life we should look at! We will definately use them again next year! They are the best!

1  Thank Sabrina C