“Fantastic dives”

Iyanola Dive Ventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Iyanola Dive Ventures Inc. introduces itself with this aim - the best Quality Divers and services available on island. We consider safety, quality and customer service to be our highest priority, wanting to offer more to our diving guests than only diving itself.
Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband and I had two dives with Iyanola. Charlie picked us up at Coconut Bay resort and drove us to Soufriere. We had one dive at Fairyland and another at Superman's flight. Both Charlie and Curtis were extremely friendly, helpful and experienced. Before the dives they took the "big fish book" and show us every kind of fishes and other creatures we could see under.
They took good care of us underwater as well (we are beginner but certified divers), pointed to the different animals and signed their name.

We were happy and satisfied with Iyanola and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Szilvi13
"coconut bay resort"
in 3 reviews
"anse chastanet"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 3 reviews
in 10 reviews
"reef"
"snorkel"

Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I spent 7 days at the Landings Resort on St. Lucia, and were looking for a PADI Scuba course for our teenage boys (18 and 14). Iyanola Dive Ventures was the perfect fit for us--they picked us up right on the beach at our hotel and worked one-on-one with our boys. Curtis and Charlie were both extremely professional as well as friendly, patient and pleasant to be around. They scheduled time and showed up when expected, which is not always the case with tours in the Caribbean, and our boys were able to complete their training before our vacation ended. This is definitely the way to go if you are looking for a SCUBA course near Rodney Bay. We will definitely book with them again when we return to St. Lucia.
Sue and Skip
Asheville, North Carolina

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Charlie and Curtis John were affable and easy going, but knowledgeable and prepared. The dive at Superman's Flight was especially memorable - right under the Pitons drifting at 60 ft in spectacular corals and colorful fish. I intend to come back to St Lucia because of this excursion,

Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and spent two days diving with Curtis and Charlie at Iyanola Dive Ventures and we had a great experience with them. We found them to be highly professional and very knowledgeable in managing sea conditions for comfortable diving and in describing their specific knowledge of individual dives sites. We've completed over eighty dives at four separate islands in the Caribbean with many different dive operators including two in Saint Lucia, and we have our favorites.

In Saint Lucia it is Iyanola Dive Ventures.

1  Thank A_traveler_CO
See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have just returned from Coconut Beach Resort & Spa in St. Lucia, where I spent lovely ten days with my family. Before we arrived there, I was looking for some diving company to complete padi open water certificate. At that time the Resort didn’t have anybody who will be happy to pick up us at the hotel, transfer us to Soufriere for session and transfer back. I was ready to rent a car a do it by myself. Fortunately on our arrival the situation was completely different and was given a contact to Charlie. Charlie was happy to pick up us next day at the hotel and complete our certificate for very reasonable price. At the boat we met his colleague Curtis, and we found both of them very friendly and professional. At the end, we spent with them three lovely days doing six marvellous dives, and more then six hours with Charlie in his car listening to his views of the island and discussing many different topics. I believe that this particular experience made massive difference for the impression from our holiday, and I would definitely recommend this company to anybody who is looking to have the same experience.

1  Thank 585Petr