“Fantastic experience”

Iyanola Dive Ventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Iyanola Dive Ventures Inc. introduces itself with this aim - the best Quality Divers and services available on island. We consider safety, quality and customer service to be our highest priority, wanting to offer more to our diving guests than only diving itself.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Charlie and Curtis John were affable and easy going, but knowledgeable and prepared. The dive at Superman's Flight was especially memorable - right under the Pitons drifting at 60 ft in spectacular corals and colorful fish. I intend to come back to St Lucia because of this excursion,

Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife and spent two days diving with Curtis and Charlie at Iyanola Dive Ventures and we had a great experience with them. We found them to be highly professional and very knowledgeable in managing sea conditions for comfortable diving and in describing their specific knowledge of individual dives sites. We've completed over eighty dives at four separate islands in the Caribbean with many different dive operators including two in Saint Lucia, and we have our favorites.

In Saint Lucia it is Iyanola Dive Ventures.

1  Thank A_traveler_CO
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have just returned from Coconut Beach Resort & Spa in St. Lucia, where I spent lovely ten days with my family. Before we arrived there, I was looking for some diving company to complete padi open water certificate. At that time the Resort didn’t have anybody who will be happy to pick up us at the hotel, transfer us to Soufriere for session and transfer back. I was ready to rent a car a do it by myself. Fortunately on our arrival the situation was completely different and was given a contact to Charlie. Charlie was happy to pick up us next day at the hotel and complete our certificate for very reasonable price. At the boat we met his colleague Curtis, and we found both of them very friendly and professional. At the end, we spent with them three lovely days doing six marvellous dives, and more then six hours with Charlie in his car listening to his views of the island and discussing many different topics. I believe that this particular experience made massive difference for the impression from our holiday, and I would definitely recommend this company to anybody who is looking to have the same experience.

1  Thank 585Petr
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have been to St. Lucia several times to dive, and have experienced most of the top dive outfits on the island. No one has more local diving experience than Iyanola Dive Ventures, and it makes a big difference. Curtis and Charlie take the time to make everything just right, and to show you the little details of every site. Safety is at the top of their list of concerns, closely followed by diver satisfaction, education, and enjoyment. No other outfit will work harder to make sure you get the most out of your experience. I look forward to the next time I return and have the pleasure of diving with them again!

Reviewed March 13, 2012

I was in St.Lucia for 2 weeks and did several days of Diving with Iyanola Dive Ventures
Curtis and Charlie and I want to thank them for the great dives. One of the key point for me has been the time that both of them took to show us the differences and details of the marine life we saw dive after dive....... I am an experience divers and of course the basics of safety diving were well explained and respected which for me is also very important.
We did several dive sites in Anse Cochon and Soufriere Marine park and all were very nice and relaxing experience which is what I am looking for during my vacation trip... during our last dive Curtis spotted a Sea Horse .......WOW.......... what a great way to finish my Dive vacation.
Daniel