“Great Tour”

Tim's Transport Inc., Day Tours
Ranked #25 of 60 Tours in Castries
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Tim's Transport Inc. We will maximize your vacation in St. Lucia with our private taxi service and sightseeing tours. We provide comfortable rides to our vacation clients and our busy corporate executives. Our drivers are experienced professionals who specialize in delivering quality service to our clients with courtesy, professionalism, and most importantly safety.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

This was without doubt one of the best tours I have taken, we had Tims undivided attention and took us places the main tours don't go therefore we got to see the real St Lucia. He ask what we wanted to see rather than do the tourist spots and also advised which sellers to trust, so that we didn't get ripped off with shoddy gifts. Great guy and would recommend his tour for the knowledge he has.

1  Thank kaylph
"man"
"ship"
"port"

Reviewed November 11, 2014

We chose to go with Tim for the day because of the reviews on Tripadvisor. I am so glad we did. He made the trip for us. He took us to places we could have not seem by going with an excursion through the cruise options. It was a personalized tour and all day. He took us to an authentic St Lucian restaurant for lunch. It was such a great experience. He took us to beaches so we could snorkel. He took us to see the Pitons. He was a great guy. I will use him again when we return to St Lucia. He does not have a set tour, you tell him where you want to go and he takes you there and makes suggestions. He is absolutely wonderful. HIs car was very nice, clean and reliable. He had bottled water for us. If you come to St Lucia via the cruise ships, you must go outside the terminal to get to him. Don't let the large crowd of taxi drivers detour you when you get off the boat. If Tim said he will be there, he will be there. We had an incident with a large crowd of taxi drivers trying to tell us Tim wasn't coming and it was confusing. We finally made our way outside and Tim was there for us. Everything was wonderful once we were in his car. I wouldn't hesitate using his service. I can't say enough about how great a guy he is.

1  Thank travelb4Iretire
Reviewed November 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed a Calabash Cove for one week and we had Tim as our driver almost every day. He made our trip everything I had hoped for. We had so many sites we wanted to visit and Tim made all of that happen and more. He was an excellant guide, telling us so much about the people of St. Luca and the history. He made us feel like a friend was showing us around his home. We hope to return to St Lucia in the future and we would absolutey use Tim's services again.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We used Tim's Transport Inc for a number of journeys we made whilst on holiday in St Lucia last week. Tim did all of the journeys, was consistently on time, very friendly and reliable and also extremely knowledgeable about the island. I would definitely recommend using Tim's company if you are on holiday in St Lucia and want a safe and reliable taxi service.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We booked with Tim several weeks before we took a cruise to St. Lucia. We were a bit nervous wondering if we would truly be met at the port in St Lucia on the day and time we had requested without a deposit being made. Sure enough, we were met, on time, at port, by our tour guide, Zac. We had the best tour we could ever ask for. Zac knew exactly what our requests had been (I had previously emailed Tim). There were three of us on the tour, in a large, clean, beautifully air conditioned van. We never had to open the door for ourselves...we were treated like princesses. Zac was professional, knowledgeable, patient, fun and a very safe driver on the very winding roads. We were able to customize our tour, and do exactly what we wanted to do, and for the exact amount of time we wanted to do it for. When we saw the large groups at the sites throughout our tour, I was so relieved that we were with a private tour. We had personalized and professional service. I want to note that we had the REAL experience of St. Lucia, NOT the commercialized view...it was spectacular. This tour was the highlight of our cruise. We hope to return next year, and for many years to come. I would recommend this tour service to everyone. Forget the huge tours, and enjoy a tour at your own pace.

2  Thank blueislandgetaway