“Friendly, safe and professional”

Tim's Transport Inc., Day Tours
Ranked #28 of 56 Tours in Castries
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Tim's Transport Inc. We will maximize your vacation in St. Lucia with our private taxi service and sightseeing tours. We provide comfortable rides to our vacation clients and our busy corporate executives. Our drivers are experienced professionals who specialize in delivering quality service to our clients with courtesy, professionalism, and most importantly safety.
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I've visited St Lucia many times (staying at the BodyHoliday), and my last 2 trips I have arranged my own transport to and from the hotel with Tim's company. I found him online initially.

Both times Tim himself has been the driver, and I have enjoyed all of the journeys, as well as getting excellent value.

Tim is a nice friendly guy, very happy to talk en route, and you will feel in very safe hands, he takes no risks on the road at all, overtaking only when there is plenty of time. You can tell he's a professional driver, running his own business.

His car is lovely, air-conditioned, and well maintained too, and a very smooth, comfortable ride.

So much quicker than a shared bus which stops at many hotels en route, and he has a large vehicle that can take plenty of passengers too. And far less hassle, and less risk, than the helicopter (but I am scared of heights).

I'll be back to St Lucia twice next year, and will look forward to the rides up and back with Tim.
Also, excellent and friendly back office support from Stacey, Tim's wife, always answers emails promptly.

So, highly recommended, and I've passed his details to my friends that I've met at the BodyHoliday over the years, most of whom return year after year.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We used Tim to take us from Calabash Cove to 2 different parts of the island where we had scheduled activities. He was very friendly. His vehicles were all clean and new. He even gave us a cell phone to call him when we were ready to be picked up. I would use Tim again if I return to St. Lucia.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We contacted Tim's Tour's to shuttle the 6 of us back and forth from our hotel (Windjammer Landing) to the airport. The van was plenty big enough for all of us, and made as many stops as we wanted to pick up groceries and stop along the way to take pictures. Our driver Charles gave us a history of the island as well as information on what we were seeing along the way. Tim’s price was fair and his van was spacious, clean, new and the A/C worked. We enjoyed Charles and the van enough to book a day tour to travel around the island at our pace. We snorkeled and visited out of the way local restaurants (Martha’s is the islands best kept secret luncheon spot) and bakeries as well as many photo points along the road. We started with a quick tour of the Rodney Bay shopping and restaurant area, saw the Castries Cathedral and marketplace, Marigold Bay, toured thru the fishing villages, went to the waterfall’s and walked the biological gardens (the flowering plants are beautiful), saw the hot springs, we observed the mud baths but did not partake, and snorkeled the wall between the Pitons. This was our fourth trip to St. Lucia and the snorkeling at the beach between the Pitons is the best. We had also done an island tour once before and Tim’s Tours with Charles was the best. Our resort offered Island tours for hotel guests but none of them would have catered to us like Charles and Tim’s Tours did. We had a day scheduled for our tour that called for cloud cover and rain for most of the day, Tim called and rescheduled us because he thought we would have a bad outing, he was right and the following day was great. Call or send them an email whether its just an airport transfer or a day trip, they will give you a price and advise you of availability, they will do their best to make your trip special. It’s just one less thing to think about when you are there.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We couldn't agree more with this review! My boyfriend and myself also used Tim and found him to be a friendly charming man who amused with tales of the island and local history!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

My wife and I visited St. Lucia in October 2011 for our belated honeymoon that was delayed due to Hurricane Thomas in 2010. We stayed at Calabash Cove, which is awesome in its own right, but wanted to get out of the hotel and see the island, do some shopping, etc. The tours offered through the hotel, while great, were mostly "group" tours where we would have been with other couples. When I asked what other options there were, Martina at the front desk told me about Tim, a local driver who would do whatever we wanted to do, whenever we wanted to do it. Once she called Tim and he said it would only be up to $200 for the entire day, going all the way to the other end of the island, I was sold. What I wasn't prepared for was the fact that Tim would really make us feel comfortable in St. Lucia, introduce us to new foods at places we otherwise wouldn't have seen, and would end up being a new friend!

Tim picked us promptly at the scheduled time, drove us all the way down to the Pitons, stopping at every place he could to allow us to take great pictures. And, in fact, he took so many pictures for us that we cancelled the professional photo session we had set up at the resort. In other words, he saved us $300 and we have some of the best pictures we could ever ask for. Tim drives safely, has a nice car, is knowledgeable about the island and seems to know everyone that he passes.

We enjoyed our time with Tim so much that we hired him the next two days to drive us to various places, shopping twice, up to our sailboat excursion one night, etc. He would always give me a cell phone and tell me to just call him when I was done. It worked perfectly.

If you have any desire to see the island of St. Lucia with a knowledgeable local, call Tim! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank mphuff3