“Easy to learn for anyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Snuba Saint Lucia

Snuba Saint Lucia
Book In Advance
More Info
$87.00*
and up
St Lucia Snuba Adventure at Pigeon Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Snuba is the ultimate happy-medium for those wanting to go beyond snorkeling without the training and concerns associated with a deep dive. Under the supervision of certified Snuba guides, divers can explore exotic marine life uninterrupted; there is no need to surface for air or tussle with bulky equipment. After a pre-dive orientation, tour begins from a gently sloping beach and descends to a maximum depth of 20 feet. Divers choose your depth of comfort.
San Antonio, Texas
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Easy to learn for anyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We did this excursion with only snorkeling experience. The staff was very good and informative about the equipment used. We dived for a while and our guide, Judy, was great. She helped my wife with her fears and was very patient. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to take snorkeling to the next level.

Visited October 2012
SnubaSaintLucia, Public Relations Manager at Snuba Saint Lucia, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Hi there, thank you for taking the time out to post a Trip Advisor review on your October Snuba tour. Our team is pleased to know that your experience was a wonderful one, and take great pride in working hard to ensure all Snuba participants share similar feelings. Your kind comments about Snuba being a great next step to snorkeling is a fantastic encouragement for others thinking about having a go at it.

Again, thank you for choosing Sea Adventures Inc as your underwater adventure tour guide in St. Lucia. Hope to see you again!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Starfish was a great guide and did a great job. Helped us get some great pictures. I would recommend this tour to anyone that enjoys snorkeling and wants to go to next step. Make sure you get starfish

New York, New York, United States
“St Lucia Scuba”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Only criticisim concerns the diving area where there is not much to see and the water is not very limpid.

Visited September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snuba Was Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Snuba was a wonderful excursion for my husband and me! I have a strong aversion to water activities of any kind, but I decided to try Snuba because my husband really wanted to do it and I am very glad that we did. Our guides were very friendly and helpful and never once did I feel unsafe. The wildlife we saw at the bottom were amazing and I loved the whole experience so much I am not opposed to trying Scuba sometime in the future. I would definitely recommend Snuba to anyone interested in having a more up-close view of the natural habitat of the island!

Visited September 2012
SnubaSaintLucia, Public Relations Manager at Snuba Saint Lucia, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Our Snuba team is thrilled to hear that your experience was nothing less than great. Reviews like yours unlock doors for others to experience underwater adventures like Snuba. We thank you for taking the time out to share this fantastic review with us.
Brighton, United Kingdom
“New water experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

Friendly staff and enjoyable experience. Great introduction to scuba diving and good for non-swimmers/not confident in the water.

Visited August 2012
SnubaSaintLucia, Public Relations Manager at Snuba Saint Lucia, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Reviews like yours encourages novice snorkelers to go a step further and experience new underwater adventures such as Snuba and Sea Trek. It brings us great joy to know that you enjoy this tour with us. I hope your aquatic adventures continues from here. Thank you for choosing Sea Adventures Inc.