“Jitan Tours and Saint Lucia "u can't do without each other"”
Review of Jitan Tours

Jitan Tours
Ranked #38 of 57 Tours in Castries
More attraction details
Owner description: Jitan Tours deliver the best and secure shore excursions/activities on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia. Jitan Tours caters to clients all over the world traveling to Saint Lucia whether it's for business or leisure (stay-over or cruise ship visitors.) All tours specializing in personal attention and service excellence. Tours have been carefully designed to ensure that the traveler of any communities, groups and anyone interested in the ultimate Caribbean-Creole Culture, enjoys the diverse experience of the unspoiled Saint Lucia. Jitan Tours, about you, for you!
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Thanks to a travel agent who refered me to Jitan Tours.Saint Lucia so beautiful and Jitan Tours was the idle excursion on the island.Scenic fishing vilages,famous Pitons, botanical gardens&falls were the highlights of our tour.We will definately return on vacation.......thanks Jitan

2  Thank Sue W
jitan, Owner at Jitan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2016

Thank you for choosing Jitan Tours....we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I'm a born Saint Lucian..but leave in Barbados all my life.I was refered to Jitan Tours on my stop on the island of St. Lucia, by a friend ,on a seven days cruise on Canival Victory.It was a great welcome back...experience,most of the sites...i've never seen,because i left at a tender age.I learned more about my island in one day, than i had previously known....thanks Jitan....will be back....

1  Thank merlisa770
jitan, Manager at Jitan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you for choosing Jitan Tours, looking forward for your return.Jitan Tours,about you, for you!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise this past August and one of our ports of call was St. Lucia. I had a fabulous time there with the help of Jitan Tours!!!!! The island was beautiful and Jitan was the best, giving us in depth info about the history of each stop. The beach was amazing and my favorite part of the tour. Jitan was friendly, knowledgeable and made my trip that much more exciting!!!! I plan to visit St. Lucia again in the coming months and Jitan Tours will be my first stop!!!!!!

jitan, Manager at Jitan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2011

Thank you.......we do all in our powers to esure guest/visitor satisfaction, that's why they keep come back to my sweet island of Saint lucia. Jitan Tours, about you, for you!

Reviewed September 6, 2011

Jitan Tours - Very knowledgeable and very accommodating. Didn’t seem bothered with all of the inquiries. Also, kid friendly… my group was 16 people and we all enjoyed our time in St. Lucia with Jitan Tours… we even got sample of the national beer! Piton…

jitan, Manager at Jitan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Many thanks to all, who chose Jitan Tours. I hope, i made your stay on Saint Lucia an unforgetful one. JITAN