We recently visited the Sandals Regency for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and were absolutely treated with A-one everything.
From our pick up at the airport, until our departure from the airport, we loved every minute of our 7 day stay. We were upgraded from a deluxe room to an ocean view suite, had concierge service, 24 hour room service and were treated like kings and queens. We would highly recommend the suite with concierge service and room service. The suite was beautiful, clean, cool and always kept clean. The bed was always turned down at night with candy waiting for us on our pillows.
The grounds were emaculate and very well manicured. The restaurants were definitely 5 star, we never had a meal that we didn't love. We ate at the Arizona, Kimonos, Piton, Olde English Pub at the Grande, Pavillion, Armondos and of course, hit the snack bar about every day. The Pitons and Pub were our favorites as well as Armondos. The grilled shrimp at the Pitons was amazing so we had it twice and had double orders! The ribeye at the Pub was mouth watering.
Now for the fun, you have to take the Canopy Adventure-it's one of the sweetest things we've ever done. It's a trip through the rainforest on ziplines! No words can describe it, but all I can tell you is you won't regret it! Thanks to our guide Willy, FREE WILLY! We also enjoyed the dance lessons at the Pavillion and our friends enjoyed the Land and Sea tour, but watch out for the rum punch! Right DEB!
Now to the props for the people employed by Sandals.
These folks are the BEST! From John who greets you at the front entrance to Ricky who is in charge of entertainment, they are top notch. Also, props to Frances, our waiter at Kimonos, and especially to the waitress at the Arizona who went out of her way to help us set up one of the beach canopys in pouring down rain, you guys deserve major props, you really know hospitality and service, keep up the great work! Props to our Concierges, Joanne, Yannick and Ronnie, thanks a million! And last, but certainly not least, thanks to our maid who was the BEST! We were in room 863, so you know who you are!
Our experience was a great one and we probably won't take a vacation unless it is to a Sandals resort from now on.
Hope your trip is as pleasant and fun as ours was!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries