I was very worried when I read the reviews on this resort shortly before we left. Let me tell you they must have stayed somewhere else! This was our 4th all-inclusive and by far the very best yet. We went to the Whitehouse in Jamaica last year and didn't think it could get any better than that - well surprise!
St. Lucia is such a beautiful lush island and the people really appreciate the tourism. They are also very proud of their country and it shows.
Our room was a beautiful suite with a plunge pool. We had only reserved an ocean view room so it was a nice surprise to get an upgrade at no charge. The bar was stocked with anything you could possibly want (even bottled water!). It was decorated beautifully and felt it very private on our deck by our private pool.
All of the restaurants were great! The French and Carribean were my favorites. The breakfast buffet was awesome and service was always very good. The ocean views from all of the restaurants were incredible no matter where you sat.
I could go on about this place forever. 5 nights was just not long enough. I just don't know how anyone could not like this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries