We have stayed at Sandals Regency several times and always loved it.
BUT, right now it is undergoing major renovations that have to be done sometimes. The main building is being demolished and rebuilt. The jackhammers over rule the lapping of the Caribbean waves. We were also informed that the main pool area will be re tiled in the near future.
If you go in what is left of 2005 stay up on the concierge bluff suite area with a lovley picturesque pool area or stay at the Grande. Once these renos are finished come back to the Regency.
The bus ride is so scenic it is like driving through Jurassic Park.
30 foot bamboo and fern leaves the size of my bathroom.
The staff are nice if you are nice to them, the food is good and the golf course and spa are top of the line. It is just that if you are grumpy and unhappy the food will not taste as good as when you are happy.
The 'vermin' that are flying around are Caribbean birds that try to steal your pizza crust when you leave the table.
Maybe when people pay more than they can afford they get too uptight regarding their expectations.
Relax and enjoy your vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries