I found Sandals La Toc very similar to other resorts I have stayed at. The only real difference was the fact that you didn't have to pay extra for golf and scuba. But you did have to pay $50 for the week for WIFI.I found this CRAZY I didn't know that people still charged for wifi at hotels/resorts.
The grounds are beautiful and very well maintained
You will NOT get a chair at the main pool unless you go and reserve it before 7:30am. This was extremely annoying.
I have been scuba certified with padi for years but thought I would do the refresher which was $80. It was HORRIBLE. The guy that did the class was awful and didn't care to be working at the resort. I pretty much think he hated his job so much he would have rather been doing anything else on the planet than teaching me. Super disappointed that I wasted the money on that.
FOOD- The food was awesome. Book your restaurants as soon as you get there or you won't get in.
Day trip to The Grand- worth doing. This resort looked very beautiful and the food was also awesome. If you dont' golf, I would stay at this resort.
Golf course was nine holes and nothing special but it was nice to get out and play. You are required to have a caddie. I would ask for Shevey. He was the BEST by far.
All and all I will defiantly visit another Sandals but my expectations for them will be MUCH lower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries