This was our first trip to St. Lucia and to a Sandals resort. We were pleased with the service and the food there. Since this was our 45th wedding anniversary, we went for the butler service. Our butlers were Christus and Stephie. They were both very attentive and helpful and went out of their way to please us! We really enjoyed getting to know them. Christus was a joy to be round and bent over backwards to make sure everything was just right. He had such a pleasent view and attitude on his job and was very sincere! We recommended him to our daughter and son in law, who are going down next week for her birthday.
We ate at all the restaurants on property and went to the Grande and Halcyeon for a lunch and dinner. Marios at Halcyeon was very good and worth the trip over. The beach at Grande was better for swimming abd play, but the scenery at LaToc was much better than all three.
We originally signed up for a week, but stayed an extra three days to relax! Had to change rooms for the last three days, but the room was just as nice (Living room and patio up stairs on the main level and bedroom and bath down stairs . We had a back door from below which took us staraight to the beach and middle pool area. Still had great views!
We did Zip Line and JoKnows and scuba for one day:*** If you take any meds, besure to take a medical release or you will miss out on the dive until you get the releases faxed down on doctor letter head! We are certified divers and the representative that we worked with to set up the trip failed to tell us this.
Other than this glitch we had a wonderful time! Grande was more younger people and Halcyeon was more quiet and smaller and La Toc was a mixture of both. We will go back to a Sandals property again. PS: Try the BBC from the bar! I'm not much of a drinker, but it was great!! with a little extra splash of Rum, if too sweet
Christus met us at the check in and saw us off on the day we left! Guess he will be promoted to a manager level by the time we return!! He deserves it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries