We traveled here from May 19-May 25th and had an amazing stay. We had a private transfer from the airport to the resort and like many others say, it is worth the extra money. We got to stop and take pictures at scenic places and had cold beer in the car after a long flight. Check in was a little hectic as there were a lot of people in the lobby but we were taken to our room right away via shuttle.
We decided to stay in what is now the Sunset Bluff Oceanview Club Level Room (which was not club level back in May). We stayed in room 8 and we loved the room and the location. These are located on the bluff and it makes you feel like you are not staying in a crowded hotel but more like a private villa. We loved being on the bluff and if it was raining or you didn't feel like walking, there were constantly shuttles going up and down. The view from the room was spectacular!
We really enjoyed everything about the trip; the food, the pools, the beach, etc! We did the zip lining and the Joe's Knows and both were fantastic. Our guide on the zip lining tour was great and there was lots of rum flowing on the bus to and from the excursion.
The staff at the resort is great and I had the best massage of my life at the spa!
We visited the other 2 Sandals on the island and we are very glad we chose La Toc. It is definitely the most beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Unique Vacations Inc, getaroom.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc St. Lucia/Castries