Sandals Regency La Toc
Harmony Suites(Castries)(Great Value!)
$102
$125
$255
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
$59
$53
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)(Great Value!)
$214
$180
bedfinder
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
7,716 results
All reviewsbutler servicesunset bluffla tocsandals regencyjoe knowsmain poolour honeymoonbutler suitepavilion restaurantpiton restaurantcricketers pubst luciapiano barmain buildingtwo storyprivate poolswim up bar
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We love all Sandals properties. They always have great service, tons of pools, seats and towels! St. Lucia was beautiful, we went in September and rained a little, but in the Caribbean, it's just little showers on and off. The resort was on a hill, so it was nice to walk around and get some exercise while drinking all those pina coladas!

Room Tip: I'd suggest getting a room at the top of the hill if you like to walk. If you don't, stay in a room near the main pool. There is a shuttle going all day and night if you want to ride instead of walking up the hill.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Ok so we just went to sandals la toc for our 10 year anniversary. We have never spent so much money on a big trip and were way nervous that we didn't pick the best resort, or wouldn't think it was worth the price. BOY WERE WE IMPRESSED! La Toc is BY FAR the most beautiful Sandals Resort on the island. It even beat our Grande. The lush gardens, scenery and layout of the hotel are unbelievable. We visited the Grande, and although they DO have the best beach, we were still so glad we chose La Toc. I have to say the if you are going you MUST upgrade to Concierge Rooms and we HIGHLY recommend a walkout patio on the first floor. This made it so easy to enter and exit our rooms. We were at the center of everything. Concierge gives you FREE room service and an awesome group of people who take care of your every need and any questions you have. (they also prebooked reservations for us for the 2 best/busiest restaurants so that when we got there we had plans on our big day already) A BIG thank you to: Allison, Della, Octilla, Shelly Ann, Carlton and Kimma. These employees went above and beyond to spoil us rotten :) Kindness, laughter and supreme service was what we experienced with them. Della worked her butt off to fulfill our crazy requests (like getting a cd of a musician who played one evening at the resort). It will not be forgotten. Everyone in concierge worked extra hard to make our anniversary day special. They even decorated our room and left us with treats. So thoughful! Anyone thinking about vacationing in St. Lucia, listen up. Definitely choose La Toc Resort, join Club Sandals and upgrade to concierge rooms, and get a patio room if you can. The Food at this resort was UNBELIEVABLE. So many choices and places to choose from. All of them beautiful and unique. We brought our own snorkels to use at our liesure on the beach and I encourage everyone to do the same. The only complaint we would have is the offshore fishing excursion was not worth it to my fisherman husband. And their sheets on the beds were not very comfortable. Scratchy and stiff. But the Room cleaning staff was excellent! Hope this helps the undecided. LA TOC!!

Room Tip: Pick a Walkout Patio! Easy access and beautiful views, service and rooms.
1  Thank brittny e
Lauren B, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Regency La Toc, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of Sandals La Toc! We are so pleased that you had an amazing stay at our resort and that your Anniversary celebrations were fabulous! Our staff really try to make these special moments absolutely perfect and that you walk away with many cherished memories!
We hope to welcome you back again soon and look forward to making even more memorable moments with you!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My new husband & I spent our honeymoon at LaToc and IT WAS THE BEST......... Airport transfers were ready with no waiting. We chose butler service w a pool, so we went directly up to the Butlers Station where there was no wait to get a room. We had two TERRIFIC Butlers Trisha/Kayson, who always smiled & got us what we wanted any time of the day!!! I love my butlers...... They even arranged for a candlelight dinner in our room. white glove treatment and all. My new husband "acquired" a taste for champagne & they kept it flowing!!!

I saw complaints about the pool being ice cold......... I agree!!! However, we brought it to the pool keeper, Earnest, attention one morning, and after that, it wasn't so bad THANKS EARNEST!!!

We did eat at the Pavaillion (excellent buffet), Neptunes (gotta have their BAKED Chicken!!), Armando's (spinach on the side at breakfast was to die for), Kimonos (chef entertainment was better than food), Bella (pizza good but took FOREVER), Cricketters (the wings! the wings!) & my personal favorite Piton's (JERK or Roti.. hell get them both!!!).

It did rain when we were there, mornings only, by 10a it was clear & sunny......... ITS THE RAINY SEASON so it was expected. & it wasn't any thunderstorms or heavy rains.

The resort had so much to offer, we didn't leave the grounds. Never felt a need too. We are definitely thinking of 1st Anniversy here again!

ONE PROBLEM: Being that we had a pool we was on the ground floor & during our stay they decided to change the pipes, right in front of us......... Now we understand the work needed to be done, but we only had the sun on our side till about 2 and the worked till that time so we had no privacy for 2 consective days... Kinda bummed about that

Room Tip: Having a butler/pool room allowed me and my NEW husband to chill and relax and enjoy each others company!!! I would advise to chose this room if its all about you 2 & not so much socializing
1  Thank Rashemah W
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We chose Sandals on the reputation that they claimed to be the best all inclusive resort in the caribbean, and the expectations ahead of arriving were very high. The arrival in St Lucia and transfer to the resort was OK - very smooth and efficient arrivals process, and the welcome was nice.
THE GOOD POINTS: Initially we had a room that was way too small - so contacted the concierge to see if anything bigger was available. Mervyn (Concierge Supervisor) was great and arranged a larger villa sized room for us and really took the trouble to ensure that the transfer was smooth and that everything was ok - in fact throughout our whole 16 days, Mervyn was constantly checking to see if we were having a good experience. The entertainment across the resort was continual, well planned and thought out - the 'playmakers' were absolutely tremendous and to the point - addictive to join in with them. Yannick, Junior, Ron, Denise & Miquel were absolutely the best when it came to igniting the fun activity and entertainment - these guys really go to the ends of the earth to ensure that the guests get the most from the entertainment activities. The pool bar team were also superb - George (Georgie Porgie) & Cassandra continually brought the drinks from sun-up till sun-down - even in the rain - with the most pleasant attitude - real genuine approach. The Pavillion restaurant (Main dining area / buffet) was excellent - the staff and the food were awesome. The food had a good rotation of ideas and cuisine, and was of the utmost quality especially considering this was the large-scale catering restaurant so not easy to keep that volume of food at a high quality). It was great to see an all-inclusive resort have such high quality food - no french fries and/or junk food at all. The cleanliness of the resort was of a very high standard - including the cleaning of the rooms (although the timings were sporadic).
THE MAYBE NOT SO GOOD POINTS: Technically, you can spend two weeks at Sandals and not pay a cent more - however the reality is not such. There is a continual presence/pressure of sales people around you - for Spa massage (which at US$ 130 each aint cheap), or to have a candlelight dinner for two on the beach - which whilst very romantic and nice, is basically paying US$170 for the same food you can get for free at any of the restaurants - bottom line, they know that the majority of people there are either getting married or on honeymoon, and it feels like there is a real play on the emotion of the occasion as it makes you feel almost obliged to give your new spouse all these treats which come at premium prices - a single photo comes in at US$16 each - and the quality is not exactly the best. A lot of the photo's we had were either over exposed through too much flash, or blurred - the photographers were way too quick doing portrait shots - not taking time to check exposure or shutter speed - just fast-shooting which took the edge off what could have been a nice experience. For our personal photo shoot we were sharing a photographer with two other couples and it was like being bounced along a fast-paced production line - the whole thing done in about 7 minutes.
Most of the resorts restaurants were very good - although it seems that its not possible to get a steak anything other than welldone. On two occasions I asked for medium-rare and both times it came welldone - the fact that on one of the occasions I was in La Toc (which is their French fine-dining cuisine) was surprising, and the second was on the beach candlelight experience which when paying that kind of money, you would expect your food cooked as you requested it.
The most surprising element was however the apparant lack of empathy from the General Manager towards the guests. On several occasions I passed by the guy and whilst all the staff would regularly speak and say "Hello / Is everything OK?" - this guy just seemed oblivious to the fact that paying guests sometimes like to see an interest shown in them by the management who are receiving their money - at one point I actually forced a "good morning' from him.

OVERALL - a great resort, staffed by some terrific people - most noticably Junior who had more energy than the Duracell bunny and was the most incredible dancer & performer - but I am not convinced that the money paid warrants the overall experience. If you want to charge premium prices, then a premium service should be delivered - and it appeared to us that the free / included elements were much better than the things you actually paid for, which at best seemed to be 'average' in my opinion. Would I go back there again? Not sure....

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms in the sunset bluff are very small - request a villa.
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I could not have asked for a better Honeymoon! Not only is the Island beautiful but the resort and it's employees are amazing! I have a gluten allergy and I was a little nervous if they would have any options for me. Well, needless to say I NEVER once got sick! All the restaurants did an amazing job making sure the food was safe for me to eat. They also were very happy to help! Shane ( Pavilion restaurant) was by far the most amazing with all of my food needs! Every morning he made gluten free meals for me, it was awesome! Miguel Chicot the bartender at the swim up bar was UNBELIEVABLE!! He made the most AMAZING drinks.. my personal favorite the Banana daiquiri! Travis from Snap shots did an amazing amazing job with the complimentary photo session! We are totally missing this place, if you're looking for a great place to travel and be treated like royalty you must go here!!!!! We are now hooked to Sandals and to St. Lucia. I can honestly say I have never met that many happy people and the fact that they are all happy to work was amazing. Love love loved this vacation!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review of Sandals La Toc! We are delighted to hear that you had such a fabulous holiday at our resort! Our staff is always willing to accommodate any your requests and it is wonderful that you were able to have amazing meals prepared to your specifications!
We would love to welcome you back and look forward to seeing you again soon!