My newly wedded wife and I went on our honeymoon at Sandals La Toc. We were impressed from the minute we got there! Our butlers, William and Christus were the absolute BEST! My wife has a severe allergy to dairy. She can't even come in contact with it or she will have a reaction. It is so bad that when I eat anything dairy, I can't even kiss her for at least an hour. As soon as we arrived, our butler took us to meet the executive chef of the entire resort. His name was Valmore Brown. We went into his office and explained my wife's allergy and how severe it was. He took it upon himself to personally cook for my wife, every single meal. He would ask her what she wanted to eat, WHATEVER she wanted, he would make it for her each day. In the morning, he would personally come out to our table and ask her what she wanted, even though she wanted the same thing every day. It made her so comfortable which made me extremely happy. We even went to a restaurant at a different Sandals resort and he made calls to the chef to guarantee there would be no issues at the other resort. I can't explain how helpful he was and how much he made our experience an awesome one. The resort staff was friendly and helpful. They do activities throughout the day that are very fun such as pool olympics, volleyball, bocce ball, all sorts of stuff. I see other people complain about mosquitoes in their room and room service coming early and it shocks me. You are in the caribbean near rain forests, obviously there will be bugs, especially if you open up your windows and doors to see beautiful views. There is a privacy light you can put on your door so that no one disturbs you. We went to the Sandals Grande and had a good time one day, but we made the right choice on where to stay, La Toc was much more what we wanted. I would recommend St Lucia as a must see in your lifetime, and La Toc is the place to stay, with a Butler room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries