We went to Sandals La Toc for our honeymoon. What an awesome experience. We had butler service. My husband said he could do without one next time but I dont think I can. The selling point for me with the butler was that they saved beach and pool chairs for you, if you didnt have a butler to do that there was a good chance that all the pool chairs were gone by the time you got there. Also they packed us a cooler and took to the beach for us. Room service whenever you want. It was very nice. Other then saving seats for us and bringing us room service a few times and making the reseverations to the few restaurants that required them we didnt use them that much. We stayed in the Penthouse Suites, which were very nice. View was awesome. It was on the top of the hill so quite a walk to get to the mail pool and some of the restaurants but worked well...we needed to walk off all the food and drinks. Drinks were pretty good. Food was ok....some of the portions were rather small. Lots to do at this resort, we stayed 6 nights and still didnt get to see and do everything. We did go to the grande one day (30 min bus ride). It was nice but am glad we stayed at la toc. The grande was very crowded, la toc seemed spread out more and no place was ever "packed". Beach at the grande was nicer then la toc, much calmer. Beach at La Toc was very rough and the red flag was up most of the time, which means no swimming. But we prefered the pool most days anyway. Swim up pool bars were awesome and were in 2 of the 3 pools. Staff were all very friendly and would do anything for you. Transfers to and from the airport were a breeze. Definetely want to go back to this resort in a few years!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries