I just returned from a week at Sandals Regency in St. Lucia. I have now been to all the Sandals Resorts- with the exception of Sandals Antigua. We loved the rooms and the quality of food here. The location is very nice as well. The activities offered and all the inclusions are excellent too. Our only complaint was that the service quality was intermittent. At times it was spectacular and at others, HORRIBLE. It left us feeling very confused about the direction Sandals is heading.
I feel like I need to mention the fact that the beaches in St. Lucia are all public. I personally like this chance to mingle with the locals and I met some very nice people but I did hear others complaining, very loudly and rudely, about the children playing on the beach. I understand it is a couples only resort but if this is something that will bother you, you might want to consider another destination. ALL of St. Lucia’s beautiful beaches are public.
All in all I think it is a great resort in a fabulous destination. As a travel agent I won’t hesitate to send my clients back there, but with a warning about the sporadic service! Don’t miss the French Restaurant, La Toc or the Caribbean Restaurant, Pitons. They were both outstanding! The rooms up on the bluff all have spectacular views and extra amenities like butler service but beware that they are quite a distance from the “main” pool area and restaurants. (There is shuttle service 24 hours a day to take you up and down the hill.) All of the regular rooms in the main section have recently been renovated and we heard no complaints from anyone about them while we were there. (With those rooms beware that some don’t offer balconies or patios so be specific when you book them!)
If you have any other questions please email me- I’m happy to talk about my travels! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Elevated Millionaire Suites come with 180 degree views, rotating 46" plasma TV's, a private whirlpool and infinity pool and fully opened glass walls •Airport transfers and 24 hour room service available•Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Course located directly on the resort •10 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport (SLU), Shopping and Castries and 1 hour from the Hewanorra International Airport (UVF) •"Stay at One, Play at Three" free shuttle exchange privileges with Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort •Three magnificent freshwater pools, sixty-five personal plunge pools, and four whirlpools •Voted Sandals Resorts "World's Leading All-Inclusive Company" 20 years in a row •Voted Sandals Resorts "Caribbean's Leading Hotel Brand", 18 years in a row •Voted Saint Lucia's Leading Spa Resort •Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals La Toc Golf Hotel Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Regency St Lucia Hotel
- Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort And Spa St. Lucia/Castries