“Added great memories to our anniversary trip!”

Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Castries
Dallas, Texas
“Added great memories to our anniversary trip!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We did not have a room here, we stayed at Halcyon, but we took the shuttle to La Toc several times. This beach was the most fun! The waves are rough and a blast! We enjoyed the personal pizza for lunch between swimming, but if you go to the pizzeria from the ocean or pool, they sit you out side and forget you are even there. After the initial sit down and order, they totally for got about us until I went up to the brick oven and asked if I could order our own pizza and then they remembered we were there. Teh bartenders at the swim up pool are super busy all the time, but do a great job! The Paviollion resaurant although HOT because of being open air, has delicious food and good service. Beautiful pool! Beautiful resort!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,782)
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This was our first sandals experience and we had a very nice time. 5 stars for our amazing butlers who made the week so special for us. Thank you Marcus and Clovis!

Amazing location, very friendly staff, lots to do, great pools. I highly recommend getting a suite with butler service as well as the helicopter arrival. Food quality needs serious improvement for the price you pay for this experience. Liquor quality at the pool bars is also very poor.

Zip lining and joe knows tours were both excellent. Local food is phenomenal, much better than the resort cuisine and costs next to nothing!

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank foodie0303
Shelton Ct.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

IMy husband and I just returned (10-1-thru 10-6-12) we had a great time!
Everyone was wonderful but I'd like to say a special thank you to Faithline who turned our bedroom into a romantic oasis for our 30th anniversary. Her smile and sweet nature were so refreshing. Also our room keeper Fatiana left us daily notes and special touches that made us feel welcome and at home.
Everyone was so friendly, it didn't feel phoney or obsequious just nice people. The food was fabulous, rooms always cleaned. The Redline Spa was a nice treat. I was afraid my husband would run off with Eleanora she gave such a wonder masage.
They have billboards everywhere on the island that say "live positively" these people do! I wish I could have bottled it up and taken it home with me.

Room Tip: We upgraded our room upon arrival. The lower level rooms to my taste are small and dark. The rooms...
cleveland, oh
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at La Toc for 7 nights and it was an absolutely perfect honeymoon! The resort had beautiful landscaping and the pools were awesome! The staff was so friendly, each time we passed someone they always said hello. Each night we tried a different restaurant and we didnt have one bad meal. Our favorites were the hibachi restaurant Kimonos and the french restaurant La Toc. We also loved Piton restaurant. Neptunes was good for dinner, but didnt have a huge selection for lunch. Cricketers had great bar food and was nice being open late, you can eat when you are done drinking at the bars! The only food we did not think was anything special is the buffet food in the Pavilion. They def have a lot to choose from in the buffets, but the taste was nothing to rave about.

Would definetly suggest spending at least one day at Sandals Grande. Their beach is amazing! It was a lot nicer then La Tocs and had cute huts lined up all along the beach, its also probably better for water sports. La Tocs beach was nice, it was just really wavey at times, but you could still go in. Also, a MUST do in St Lucia is the Joe Knows Tour!! It was a blast, I cannot even say enough good things about it! It was definetly the funnest thing we did while we were there. We also did ziplining and it was amazing!

Overall I would 100% recommend La Toc...the only negative thing I can say about it is that the alcohol was cheap. You could tell it was not good quality, but that wasnt a big deal. We had the PERFECT honeymoon and I would love to go back one day!!

1 Thank SHRB12345
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed on our honeymoon here from 10/2-10/9. After reading many of the reviews on this site, I went in with pretty low expectations which wasn't too hard as I am an easy going person. The best part of the resort was the location and views. I would give this a five star. The rest of the resort was pretty average. Per many of the other reviews, our room was outdated... stains on the furniture, broken doors and locks. I didn't really care about that as we didn't go to stay in our rool all day. The food at La Toc was the best. The other resturants at La Toc were average. The Grande seemed like a very nice place... the beach was a lot nicer there than at La Toc. The service was just ok. A lot of times we found ourselves waiting for drinks and food. I had no problem going to a different bar to order a drink, but I can see people having an issue with this. All in all, on my next trip and with reccomendations to friends, I will be staying at the Iberostar chain. Very similar food, more updated resorts, and better service @ about 1/3-1/2 the cost of Sandals. You definitly need to do a Joe Knows tour though if you are aged 20-35 and like to have a good time!

1 Thank Mystery T
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We recently honeymooned at Sandals La Toc in Saint Lucia. Staying in St. Lucia Sandals allows you to use all three Sandals properties. This was a very nice advantage. Our experience at La Toc was great! The property is well maintained, had nice rooms, and great pool, and a nice beach. However, the beach at La Toc can have very large waves, we found this to be enjoyable and played in the ocean almost everyday. The large waves were only at the beach and once you got past it the ocean was calm. When we visited the Grande resort, it had a very calm beach and was also a beautiful resort, so it was nice to be able to go back and forth. Between the 2 resorts, we found La Toc to have better dining options and be a little quieter, but either resort would be great to stay at. For our transfer from the airport we had the helicopter transfer and we wouldn't have had it any other way, it is definitely worth the extra money! It only takes 12 minutes in the helicopter, and over an hour on the bus, on windy roads, so if you get motion sick DO NOT take the bus! We had a great time and would recommend Sandals and Saint Lucia to everyone!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I could not believe how great my experience was. I have food allergies and Executive Chef Brown sat and spoke with me and made sure that I had great meals.Karden greeted us every morning and afternoon with a smile and was so accomadating Chef Brown made my stay very enjoyable and worry free. Raysi-Sha at the front desk was so help with our room as well as Joachun. Dara was so so energetic and made the day and night so much fun. We had casino night and she was so funny and we had a blast.

Room Tip: 1st floor of the main building has beautiful pool side rooms. Our room was spacious.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castries
Jade Mountain Resort
Marigot Bay Resort and Marina by Capella
Cap Maison
Cap Maison
#2 of 4 in Cap Estate

Been to Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!