Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
James is the real deal!!

We had an absolutely wonderful day with James and his driver CJ. He made suggestions about points... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2019
myersyo
Festus, Missouri
via mobile
Excellent tour

We just returned from St. Lucia and the highlight of our stay was our tour with James touring. He... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2019
wheelerba3
Tigard, Oregon

All reviews tour guide banana plantation st lucia cruise ship golden apple great tour fishing village rum punch beautiful lunch his knowledge banana ketchup his customers beautiful island of st buffet lunch botanical gardens fresh bananas great driver
Selected filters
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

We did a land and Sea Tour with James in st Lucia everything was perfect he checked off our list of everything we wanted to see and do well worth the price. We went to the banana plantation got to try fresh bananas and banana ketchup! Then he took us up the mountain and stopped at the best photo spots. After we went to the drive in Volcano and was able to explore before going to our included lunch buffet which was delicious. After we went to the waterfalls before going to our catermarine were we got to snorkel and have unlimited rum punch before returning to our cruise ship which we arrived with plenty of time left, overall amazing experience!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

James took us on a fun tour of St. Lucia!
Very knowledgeable about his Island! Showed us all the highlights and who to buy from and not buy from so we didn't get ripped off! Reasonable price for the tour and even hooked us up with some wifi!
Thanks James!

Date of experience: March 2019
James P, Owner at James Touring Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Greetings Lori C

I am happy to know that I made your experience a great and memorable one.
Till next time.

All the best.

Regards
James Tours

Reviewed March 31, 2019

It was a relaxing & Great Day to see beautiful St. Lucia. Our driver, James, was very knowledgeable about his country. We arrived by Cruise so we were able to see a great amount of the island in a very comfortable car.
James brought my prescriptions glasses that fell out of my bag back to our ship before we departed. I was so grateful and recommend this company.

Good Day Teresa U,

Thank you for choosing James Touring Service.

Its was a pleasure to have had you tour our beautiful island and would definitely be great to have you back again.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards
James Tours

Reviewed March 29, 2019

I had a private tour with James, and it was a really fun and relaxing way to see St. Lucia. I arrived into Castries on a cruise ship, and I accidentally missed the planned group excursion, so I was on my own to explore. Shopping didn't interest me, but fortunately I met James at the port as one of his tour groups was leaving with another driver. He offered to take me on a private tour in his 4x4, and I enjoyed a terrific four-hour tour from Castries to the volcano in Soufriere, and back. The roads are rough and very windy, and fortunately James is a calm and confident driver. He is also so knowledgeable about St. Lucia's history, flora, and fauna, and a great guy to spend the day with. Everyone we encountered seemed to know and like him.

This was a good excursion for a first-time visitor - seeing the highlights of the Pitons, the waterfall, the volcano - and I look forward to returning and experiencing more of the island. If you go to the Diamond Waterfall, be sure to stop at the stand where a woman is barbecuing chicken; the chicken and fresh juice are delicious!

I'd never been to the Caribbean before, and St. Lucia was the first stop on my cruise. James and the beautiful island of St. Lucia set the tone for a wonderful week in the Western Caribbean. I can't count the number of times I said, "wow!"

Good Day KWBatt,

James here, hoping all is going well, very pleased to know that you had a great time with James Touring Service.
In the near future always feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you are back on island.

Here to make your travel experience the best always.

Best Regards

James Tours.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Our group of six requested a private tour with James while on the Island. James was a
terrific guide who knows the island and the people. He gave us exactly what we asked for in a private tour for over four hours. We drove around a bit of the island to see some great sights. While driving James gave us information about the island and it’s people and happily answered our questions. We stopped at several roadside stands to sample food and checkout souvenirs. We were not pressured to purchase anything.
We enjoyed a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with some locals and other tourists.
James gave us the opportunity to visit the falls and the volcanoe. Traveling with him took the uncertainty out of the day. He managed the activities and entry fees for us.
I would be delighted to travel with him again. Thank you, James, for a memorable day.

Date of experience: February 2019