Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
James is the real deal!!

We had an absolutely wonderful day with James and his driver CJ. He made suggestions about points... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2019
myersyo
Festus, Missouri
via mobile
Excellent tour

We just returned from St. Lucia and the highlight of our stay was our tour with James touring. He... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2019
wheelerba3
Tigard, Oregon

All reviews tour guide banana plantation st lucia cruise ship golden apple great tour fishing village rum punch beautiful lunch his knowledge banana ketchup his customers beautiful island of st buffet lunch botanical gardens fresh bananas great driver
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

James took us on a fun tour of St. Lucia!
Very knowledgeable about his Island! Showed us all the highlights and who to buy from and not buy from so we didn't get ripped off! Reasonable price for the tour and even hooked us up with some wifi!
Thanks James!

Date of experience: March 2019
James P, Owner at James Touring Service, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Greetings Lori C

I am happy to know that I made your experience a great and memorable one.
Till next time.

All the best.

Regards
James Tours

Reviewed March 31, 2019

It was a relaxing & Great Day to see beautiful St. Lucia. Our driver, James, was very knowledgeable about his country. We arrived by Cruise so we were able to see a great amount of the island in a very comfortable car.
James brought my prescriptions glasses that fell out of my bag back to our ship before we departed. I was so grateful and recommend this company.

Good Day Teresa U,

Thank you for choosing James Touring Service.

Its was a pleasure to have had you tour our beautiful island and would definitely be great to have you back again.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards
James Tours

Reviewed March 29, 2019

I had a private tour with James, and it was a really fun and relaxing way to see St. Lucia. I arrived into Castries on a cruise ship, and I accidentally missed the planned group excursion, so I was on my own to explore. Shopping didn't interest me, but fortunately I met James at the port as one of his tour groups was leaving with another driver. He offered to take me on a private tour in his 4x4, and I enjoyed a terrific four-hour tour from Castries to the volcano in Soufriere, and back. The roads are rough and very windy, and fortunately James is a calm and confident driver. He is also so knowledgeable about St. Lucia's history, flora, and fauna, and a great guy to spend the day with. Everyone we encountered seemed to know and like him.

This was a good excursion for a first-time visitor - seeing the highlights of the Pitons, the waterfall, the volcano - and I look forward to returning and experiencing more of the island. If you go to the Diamond Waterfall, be sure to stop at the stand where a woman is barbecuing chicken; the chicken and fresh juice are delicious!

I'd never been to the Caribbean before, and St. Lucia was the first stop on my cruise. James and the beautiful island of St. Lucia set the tone for a wonderful week in the Western Caribbean. I can't count the number of times I said, "wow!"

Good Day KWBatt,

James here, hoping all is going well, very pleased to know that you had a great time with James Touring Service.
In the near future always feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you are back on island.

Here to make your travel experience the best always.

Best Regards

James Tours.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

Our group of six requested a private tour with James while on the Island. James was a
terrific guide who knows the island and the people. He gave us exactly what we asked for in a private tour for over four hours. We drove around a bit of the island to see some great sights. While driving James gave us information about the island and it’s people and happily answered our questions. We stopped at several roadside stands to sample food and checkout souvenirs. We were not pressured to purchase anything.
We enjoyed a buffet lunch at a local restaurant with some locals and other tourists.
James gave us the opportunity to visit the falls and the volcanoe. Traveling with him took the uncertainty out of the day. He managed the activities and entry fees for us.
I would be delighted to travel with him again. Thank you, James, for a memorable day.

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Happytotravel12
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

The Wind Surf cruise ship docked at Pigeon Island, St Lucia. Because the island is very mountainous and there is only one road, the traffic is very heavy. James of James touring service Knows the island like the back of his hand and had no trouble navigating to get us back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. No worries about taking an excursion with him.

We had our snorkeling gear but the famous snorkeling spot, Anse Chastenet,, was too far away so James extended himself to make us happy, changing cars and drivers to put us into his 4 Wheel drive jeep, necessary to get where we wanted to go.?He took us on a very interesting drive across the island to a Beautiful isolated beach with wonderful variety of colorful fish. We enjoyed lunch there and also enjoyed James’ educational and interesting stories about the history of the island. James Is a great driver and a very sweet guy.

Date of experience: February 2019