Ways to Experience Simple Transfers
from $80.00
More Info
from $80.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I booked with Brad for our honeymoon. Now,
I've been to st Lucia a few times so I thought I knew the place. Boy was I wrong! With Brad at the helm I felt like it was my first time on the island!
We really enjoyed our time in St Lucia! Thanks Brad!

Simple transfers to the world!!

Date of experience: December 2019
Brad S, Manager at Simple Transfers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

You are very welcome. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and the experience with us. Thank you both for visiting and allowing us to offer our services.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It's not easy to find a reliable and safe taxi service in an unfamiliar country, even the thought can be daunting! SIMPLE TRANSFERS was my ticket to where I needed to be. the proprietor provided information I would not have found on print and had a very professional yet welcoming disposition. I recommend his taxi service to anyone visiting St Lucia.
You will be in good hands!

Date of experience: November 2019

Thanks for calling us during your last visit! We were really happy to offer you our services. Do be sure to visit again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I travelled several times with this taxi service and the service is exceptional. The driver is friendly and also arrives quickly when called. Will certainly be calling back for future trips. Thank you again for the wonderful service

Date of experience: January 2020

You are always welcome! Looking forward to your next call and having another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I travel frequently for business and have never been surprised with such quality and caring service from a local driving company. They were punctual and made every effort to accommodate my needs and make sure my trip was successful and comfortable. So much so that on one occasion when I couldn’t find a local print shop open in the morning they arranged to have photocopies done privately for me. On another day they ran an errand for me, found and got exactly what I needed and when I needed it without me having to do it myself. I will be using this company every time I come to St Lucia and I hope you do too. If everyone had their values and work ethic the world would run so smoothly!!

Date of experience: January 2020

We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and that we were able to meet and even exceed your expectations as this is our goal each time. Thank you for allowing us to offer you our services and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We went to St Lucia on a cruise. Brad was our tour guide/taxi driver. He was friendly, knowledgeable and got us to where we wanted to go on the island. We would use him again.

Date of experience: October 2019

Thank you so much for visiting and giving us the opportunity to take you around. I am really glad you enjoyed your experience with us.