“saw Pilot Whales”

Day Tripper Boat Tours - rivate Tours
Reviewed November 18, 2012

crew were very friendly and the rum punch flowed freely - were very good with me when I felt ill, very helpful

2  Thank snowie40
There are newer reviews for Day Tripper Boat Tours - rivate Tours

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We went on a catamaran from Castries to Soufriere. We were taken to the sulphur springs and the botanical gardens which were both stunning. We were then taken to a private beach for snorkelling. The food was tasty and all refreshments were included. We saw dolphins and would recommend to anyone

8  Thank Bryan P
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Didn't see any whales but the dolphins were fabulous and it was great to see thePitons from the sea

4  Thank Bungy007
Reviewed May 21, 2012

A close up expreance with a pod of Sperm Whales with thier young a sight not to forgoten

3  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed May 7, 2012

Awesome experience! They pick you up from Windjammer Landing Resort in an uncovered jeep big enough to hold 8 people. They drive you down the west coast to Soufriere and you get to go into the world’s only “drive in volcano”. Honestly this was not that impressive. The smell of sulfur was very strong and pungent. One of the highlights of the trip was the lunch at Ladera and the catamaran ride back. Our tour guide was Miguel (AKA Smiley). He is St. Lucia’s face of tourism (2nd place). This guy is fun and very friendly. A couple of rum punches later and some dancing on the catamaran we were dropped of back at the Windjammer. I would highly recommend this excursion to everyone. One of the highlights of the trip.

Jambe de Bois
Eclectic and cool. Local artwork hung on the walls. It reminded me of a coffee house but without the coffee and more of home cooked food. There is seating inside the high thatched roof and seating outside in some shade over looking the sea. I ate the seafood lasagna, which was very appetizing. My wife had vegetable roti, a local dish, and liked it. There are some cats that may be the staff’s pets or stray but I didn’t mind them. I would recommend this place - very artsy, eccentric and good food. The service is slow but what is the rush unless you need to get back to your cruise ship on time.
I didn’t read about the reviews before going to this place, I thought I would be one of few to write about it. This place is great. All the positive reviews are spot on.

3  Thank araya03