If I were to write how wonderful everything was at Villa Beach Cottages, I would be writing a long essay. The staff was amazing - when we arrived, we learned that we were upgraded and given a bottle of wine to celebrate our new marriage. Colin helped us out with great dinner recommendations - you must go to the Coal Pot and to Chic for nice dinners.
The hotel is right on the beach, and there is a grocery store down the road. There are always taxis around (ask for Charles or Tony) and they also served as terrific tour guides. We actually had planned to go to another hotel/resort after 3 days at VBC - after one night at the other resort, we switched back to VBC for the rest of our vacation: the best decision we ever made.
When we return to St. Lucia, we will definitely be staying here again. It is a great value and everyone is so friendly!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, West Indies, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries