We stayed at VBC for the Jazz Festival and couldn't of asked for better service or accommodations. Receptionist Nadia was very helpful in making arrangements before we ever arrived. Once there, the owner, Colin, sat with us personally and described the many places he recommended us go see and restaurants to eat at. The rooms were outstanding, but I feel this is secondary to the amazing staff. Each balcony is literally 20 yards from the ocean and you can hear the waves crashing at night, very serene and romantic. Nadia also rented a car for us and we were able to park right by our doorsteps. The location is central to many of the sights of the island. The value we got was outstanding and I highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, West Indies, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries