We stayed at VBC for 8 nights of fun and relaxation. This is a beautiful place in a beautiful location. The staff and managment are terrific and expecially helpful in setting up rides and tours for visitors. The cottages are right on the beach and there is a nice restaurant next door with good food at reasonable prices (The Warf). The deck area is large and diverse enough to allow for privacy or parties, depending on the occasion. They have sit-on kayaks for paddling around and visiting nearby Rat Island. Nice pool with hot tub and outdoor shower. They have a small store in the complex as well as a room with a bookshelf for beach reading and a couple of computers. There is WiFi available, but the signal doesn't seem to be strong enough in the rooms and coverage is spotty around the complex - but this is supposed to be a vacation destination so it was fine for most of us. The place is a little pricy compared to other spots, but probably well in line with the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries