If you're looking for a newly renovated, fully furnished condo right on the water look no further. We weren't interested in an all-inclusive, which seem to dominate the St. Lucia Hotel scene and Villa Beach was a perfect alternative. I would definitely recommend the Adventure Package, which comes with a car, hotel transfer, and an adventure (which we actually did not do). While I dont think you absolutely need a car, it was nice to explore the island and go to other beaches, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. without relying on a taxi. The hotel itself was quite peaceful. It is very well maintained and honestly, there is little reason to leave during the day. If you are looking for a place to sit on your porch and watch the Carribean with a cold beer in hand look no further. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, West Indies, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries