I booked a week at VBC as a surprise birthday trip for my husband. We have traveled extensively and, while he loves the places we have visited, he never shows real "excitement". Boy was he excited this time. We were at VBC for less than 2 hours when he announced he would love to come back! It was the most relaxing and enjoyable week. Everyone at VBC is friendly, helpful, and very thoughtful. We took a tour to Soufriere with Claudius and he is an excellent guide.
We did many of the same things as the previous reviewer so I don't think I can add much more other than we are already planning a return trip. If you want to feel like you are home, yet have the beach within a few steps of your room, then VBC is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, Evoline ltd and Hotwire so you can book your Villa Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries