We had a wonderful time at Rendevous. The food was excellent and a wonderful variety of dishes. Our room was very nice it was actually on the beach so at night you could listen to the ocean as it put you to sleep. My wife and I renewed our vowels and that was a wonderful experience. The other couples were mostly European and my wife and I enjoyed that. We are from New York and wanted to enjoy a non-american vacation. All of the other couples were friendly and we met a great couple (David and Suzi) that we closed the Piano bar down with several nights. The entertainment was a little cheesy accept the limbo contest and the fire breathing. On our wedding night we had dinner in the Trystan Place Resturant and it was not all that great, my wife and I found that the buffet food was better. One thing I will say is that our air conditioner broke the day before our wedding and did not get fixed until the day of the wedding. That was very frustrating. Not to mention the service staff that they sent to fix it stood and stared at my wife the entire time until I had to ask them to leave and wait until we were not in the room. That was upseting. When your at a resort of this calibar you don't expect the staff to behave in this manner. The rest of the staff was really great so the incident with the service staff did out way the good time. If this is your first time comming to Saint Lucia I would definitely recommend staying at this resort. We also had the backdrop of the Saint Lucia jazz festival that made for such a wonderful trip. We are returning for Carnival in July!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries