We have just returned from Rendezvous after getting married there last week. If you want to get married easily in a beautiful setting then this is the place for you. All the hard work is done by the wedding co-ordinators (thanks Sandra and Karen!) you just hand in your documents when you arrive then turn up on the day! The hotel itself is very relaxing and even though it was full while we were there it never felt overcrowded. The food was plentiful,varied and of high standard with chefs cooking some options to order. All drinks are included even premium brands and the cocktails were great. We had a oceanfront room which had fantastic views and was feet from the beach. The beach is public, as are all beaches in St Lucia, but the locals are friendly always smiling and saying hello as they pass by. There are only a few locals around during the week, there are more on a Sunday but it certainly isn't a problem and its good to see some local life.
The staff are fantastic, friendly and helpful. We chose two staff (Imi & Angie) to be our witnesses at the wedding. Special thanks to them, Deano, Ash, Steph, Jonathan & Finnbar. Take the helicopter transfer to the airport, only 10 minutes and with spectacular views. The day trip to the Grenadines is also fantastic. Marcel who sells necklaces and carvings at the hotel beachside every night is a friendly and interesting guy - worth talking to and he's not a pushy salesman - very laid back! We will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries