My husband and I have just returned from the rendezvous yesterday after 7 days and we loved it.
Here are my views;
Food was lovely, I have a serious peanut allergy and one of the chefs would come out in the dinning area everyday and tell me what food contained peanuts.
All staff always had a smile on there face and nothing was too much trouble.
All different food available, hot or cold. My two favourite foods has to be the coconut yogurt at breakfast and the banana crumble!!
We always had a table and there was always room.
Had one meal in the Trysting which was very nice.
We spent the whole week on the beach, really nice, I think better to swim on the right side of the rocks as its calm and no stones on the floor, but also enjoyed the left side of the rocks as the waves bigger and great fun, a few small stones here on floor just as you go in, but did not cause a problem.
Clean beach towels available everyday by the outdoor chess set.
Sun loungers fine once towel was on it and there are plenty of them, people do put towels on loungers under the umbrellas but the palm trees give lots of shade anyway, so no need to worry.
Cant comment on pool as we loved the beach we did not go to the pool.
We stayed in a verandah suite and this was great, large, comfortable, cleaned everyday and fresh towels daily. I have no complaints whatsoever of our room!
Wonderful!! They get to know you, are always really kind and friendly.
I enjoyed the planes overhead, they do not come all the time.
Gardens look lovely.
Went on the rubber rings (tubing) had so much fun, laughed the whole time but do hold on tight!!
As i have said so much, we really had a fab time, met so many lovely people and of all different ages( my husband and I are in our 30s), and if you are going to Rendezvoue soon ,enjoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries