We went early summer, but we are now looking to go away again and thought we should write a review on Rendezvous. We loved it! From the start, we were greeted with a nice cold cocktail and a cool towel as we stepped out of our taxi. We were quickly shown around and found our room which was fantastic. The room had a private porch and a hammock right in front--very private and secluded (garden view). The grounds were well groomed and the beach was clean. We found that there seemed to be the perfect number of guests, not too much to be overcrowned, not to little to feel you were by yourself. The drinks were great (however, sometimes you have to wonder how much alcohol is actually poured in them)...I think by the end of the vacation we consumed about 100 bannans mixed of course with rum! The meals were fine. Not great, but we weren't really expecting great. The dinning areas were casual and there was always plenty to choose from each day. We loved the "theme" dinners (Italian, etc.,) The shows were good--a nice break each night. The staff was superb! Especially Deano and Calvin! The activities were great...definetly try the scuba diving! The town is awful don't even waste your time...buy your souveniers at the resort gift shop (the people are all over you like ants and you constantly feel uncomfotable just being there). We just loved lounging by the water, sipping our drinks and doing absolutely nothing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries