I booked this holiday through BA and wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had one previous experience of staying in an all-inclusive resort and it was not an enjoyable one, so I was apprehensive but the fact that one dive a day was included in the rate was a big carrot for me. Reviews of the resort appeared to be mixed. I needn't have worried because Rendezvous far exceeded both our expectations. We were warmly welcomed and shown around the resort and made to feel that our enjoyment was very important to the team. The resort is small and intimate, something that my husband and I appreciate. I might add that the water sports staff were really up for encouraging us slightly older guests to have a go. The dive centre staff were also very supportive and I thoroughly enjoyed diving in the marine reserve around The Pitons. There was a good of choice of food available and we felt that all tastes were catered for. I have to have a gluten free diet and was pleased that everything was clearly labelled and there was plenty of choice even for me. We liked the table service which was available most evenings and also recommend the fine dining restaurant, The Trysting Place. The Champagne Bar was a wonderful place to meet new friends in the early evening. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. Rendezvous has a lovely ambience and we can understand why quite a few of the guests we talked to were return visitors. We found a week wasn't long enough and are hoping to visit again very soon for 10-14 days next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries