I am a travel agent who spent one night at the resort and was in desperate need to relax and unwind. I was concerned about being alone at a couple's resort however the staff was very attentive. The General Manager even called to invite me to dinner with her personally. I had an immaculate Oceanfront Room in which I was no more then 10 steps from the beach. The decor is calming and furnishings up to date with nice wood. The bathroom was huge and stocked with great toiletries. I had a terrace with hammock and very comfortable patio furniture. I arrived between lunch and afternoon tea so the restaurant was closed, They opened up the kitchen to prepare a meal for me. There are no televisions in the rooms which was a cause for concern since I fall asleep with it on. There is a radio and docking station so I had some good music. The gardens are lush and inviting in addition to the azure blue pool. The beach is public as with all beaches in St. Lucia so there were children and teenagers in the vicinity but not all day. Security is present at all times but not intrusive. The beach is long and wide and not in the least bit crowded. They also have cottages which have a retro somewhat dated look from the outside but definitely modern and up to date on the inside. If you are looking for nightlife and a substantial number of activities then this may not be the right resort. The staff provides wonderful hospitality and you can definitely leave the world outside and reconnect with yourself and mate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries