We had an absolutely wonderful week at the Rendezvous Resort in St Lucia. The staff were absolutely lovely from the very moment we stepped out of the car and nothing was too much trouble. The all inclusive really does include everything; this was my first all inclusive experience, I am told that not all resorts allow you to eat whatever you want and drink whatever you can see over the bar! Because it is all inclusive for everyone there is no need to wear a wristband either which is nice. The ability to head up to their sister resort at Body Holiday for the day was good as well, we enjoyed the all inclusive experience there as well.
One member of staff stood out from all of the others - Trevor, the poolside drinks attendant. Extremely attentive, Trevor kept me watered and beered all day with a smile and a jolly attitude.
I cannot recommend this resort highly enough, we thoroughly enjoyed our week; just wish we could have stayed for a 2nd week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries