We returned to Rendezvous after 7 years hoping it would be as good as the first time. It was actually better as the changes they had made on an already wonderful hotel were lovely.
We had an upper floor verandah suite which was really large and had a fantastic shower in the marble bathroom and a wonderful large balcony with steamers table and chairs.
The food was fantastic with a huge variety. There was the buffet most nights and on Tuesday and Friday they had fine dining evenings where you were waited on and chose from a menu. There is a beach BBQ once a week and as a final option there is the a la carte restaurant.
The bars are stocked with great wines and spirits and the cocktails are great. We loved the Champagne bar and 7-8 was the managers special champagne, it was great to go to before your evening meal. Also if you want to stay up late they stay open until the last person leaves.
The holiday can be as active or as relaxing as you want. The entertainment staff are so energetic but not pushy. After 7 years Deano is still so energetic and they are all great fun. The guys at the dive centre are excellent too.
There is a mixture of age groups from young couples to the more mature and there is enough for everyone to do. There is never a need to reserve sun loungers as there are more than enough. The spa treatments are very good and well worth a visit.
The staff are such good fun and very friendly. Thanks to Francis for looking after us so nicely in the restaurant. Our great barmen Ash and Eric, you guys made us laugh everyday. Also thanks to Trevor for looking after us with drinks at the pool. Lastly thanks to the management for our returning guests dinner and thank you for keeping Rendezvous such a wonderful place to come for a holiday and please don't give in to TV,s in the room, it is so nice to be cut off for a short time.
We will return again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries