We went here for 9 glorious nights for our Honeymoon from the 5th to the 15th of September. What a experience. It's a long flight and the transfer is 90 minutes but it was lovely seeing the island. We were welcomed with a cocktail and a hot towel and the staff said "welcome to paradise!". They were not wrong in the slightest.
We paid for a Seaside Suite. It was beautiful, clean and the air con was fantastic. It was less than a minute from the pool and beach! The other suites looked lovely though so even though we did pay extra for our seaside suite, I wouldn't mind going back and going to a standard room.
The best bit? The staff. They were so polite, enthusiastic and positive. I couldn't imagine having better customer service.
The food was lovely, and labelled gluten free - as I'm intolerant to gluten this was incredibly useful! Alcohol is all inclusive and boy, they know how to make some amazing cocktails! They have an hour called Bubbly night in the air con bar. This was lovely as we got to try vintage chanpagne for free!
One downside - no room service unless you spend a lot. As some people get quite ill from the sun and ahem...indulging too much(!), it would have been nice to have a room service menu.
I know a lot of comments have said about the airport being near by. I will be honest, I barely noticed it.
Also the main resturant is beautiful, absolutely stunning. However, to get this view over the beach, it means there is no air con. Please don't get me wrong, this wouldn't affect the normal vacationer. However my hubby found sitting in the heat for a long time uncomfortable, so we went back to the room to cool down after meals before the entertainment. This is just a small point but I have to say that my hubby gets too hot most of the time!
Overall, it was an experience I will never forget. We were both so sad to leave and I miss it a lot already. We are already hoping to go back soon! A honeymoon to remember :-D
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries