From the moment we arrived we were delighted with everything.
Welcomed with a cool towel and refreshing drink and then escorted to our amazing seaside suite.
It was all the little details that truly impressed, the 4 poster bed (so so comfortable), twin sinks, sofa, candles, ice water in room, lovely toiletries and the fact that we had a swim up pool bar right outside our room that then looked onto the beach.
The place just got better and better, the food was varied and delicious every meal time. The cocktails were amazing with international and local spirits. Heineken and Piton beer on tap for the husband. We started each night with pre dinner drinks in the champagne bar whilst listening to the lovely pianist.
The staff were so nice, enthusiastic and attentive, although they did not pester you to join the entertainment on the evenings if you just wanted to watch. The entertainment ranged from singers, fire eaters, calypso dancing, beach serenade to a casino night, all excellent fun but of course not compulsory.
The trip was to attend my sisters wedding and it was beautiful, the setting and staff could not have been better, they constantly made sure that everything was exactly how she wanted it.
We took advantage of the diving, sailing, archery, tennis and tubing which were included in the price and excellent, again with great enthusiastic staff.
Couple of little points to note;
-Whilst diving is included, snorkelling costs $44 pp
-The resort is couples only but you may hear local children on the beach as all St Lucian beaches are public (they were absolutely no problem).
-Smoking is restricted to the outside of the terrace and most guests are considerate of others but a few smokers around the pool were not (you can just move to the next pool though). This was my only negative point and I would have liked non smoking pool areas.
A massive thanks to all the staff for making our stay so great.
A special thanks to Yami, Clavie and Candice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries