We're so happy we went to Rendezvous for our honeymoon. The service is great and the staff can't do enough to make sure your stay is exactly what you're looking for.
All facilities were clean and well kept and the rooms were tasteful. Our garden view room had a nice view of the lush gardens and a bit of the beach beyond.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful seemed like they genuinely wanted to make sure we were well taken care of and had a good time.
The food always tasted fresh and well prepared. There are a number of options for those on special diets such as low carb and gluten free. And there are also options for those of us who want to throw diet out the window on holiday :) Full bottles of wine are served with lunch and dinner and your glass will never run dry unless you want it to. At night, the open-air restaurant is candle-lit and very romantic on the boardwalk.
There are lots of activities if you choose to take part. Although the activities staff walk around to remind you of upcoming activities, they were never pushy and we never felt we had to participate if we didn't feel like it. When we did participate in activities the staff made sure we got what we wanted out of the experience.
We had a chance to enjoy a honeymoon massage and it was really well done. The spa is clean and well cared for and the technicians are professional and good at what they do.
The beach is well groomed and quote long and there were always loungers and an umbrella open at the beach and both pools as well as in the secluded lazy river area. While the beach is a public beach, the locals are very respectful of the hotel property and guests and we didn't encounter any problems with anyone trying to pressure us into buying local crafts etc. We felt very safe on our beach walks.
We went during rainy season, but it only rained a few times, and the rain always came suddenly and cleared up within 10-15 minutes. It was actually quite refreshing and didn't interrupt any of our plans. We did need to use bug repellent on our legs at night.
Overall we had a great stay and we'd go back for sure, or try the sister hotel, Body Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries