We spent a week here as part of our honeymoon and we were so sad to leave this wonderful resort. Set in beautiful gardens, the resort had everything we wanted; lots of time and space to relax but with activities available too. The staff were so friendly and happy to help without being intrusive. Food and cocktails were varied and delicious! There was a lovely mix of people from a variety of countries and a variety of ages - lots of honeymoon couples but also people celebrating anniversaries. We left feeling totally relaxed and having made some lovely new friends. I cant recommend Rendezvous highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries