Just had a week in this hotel. Flew from Antigua so landed at the tiny airport next door. We were in room 245 so had a balcony with a hammock and a sea view. Seldom spent time in the room because we liked being out and about in the hotel. Food was excellent especially the Trysting place we went to once, superb meal and a really good guitarist playing in the backgroung.
We did little except relax. Walked into Castries twice to the market but nothing different there. The walk to the lighthouse at 7am with one of the entertainment team was enjoyable. I had my nails painted in the spa, OK. The hotel was fogged with smoke for insects on Monday evening and we hardly had a bite. Our room also had an English electric socket. Cold flannels were brought round on the beach. There is a TV in the airconditioned room above the gym. We did pop in to watch some of the semi final of Wimbledon.. Did excursion to the aerial tramway above the rainforest. This I felt was very overpriced. On the otherhand the catamaran day out was good value. There are showers etc above the gym to use on the last day when you have checked out.
I have not mentioned any staff member by name because they were all fantastic. Food was fantastic. Drink quality good. The flowers in the gardens were almost as good as the botanical gardens in Souffriere.
Always a breakfast special, salmon and scrambled egg, omellette with olives and artichokes. Wear your tighter close at the start!! Waiting staff dressed to enhance the themed dinners. I bought a nice dress from one of the vendors on the beach. They do not come and bother you, they have a shack at the end of the beach.
Reception staff were happy to help me check in on line for my return flight. Umbrellas in room for tropical showers. Evening entertainment OK. Beach bar b que was fun. Wish I was still there. Please feel free to ask me anything. Wish I was still there. The trip back to the International airport was fine. Hilly road but not bumpy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries