We went to render-vous first week of march 2013. We are from canada.
This is a perfect place to rest . Beach is excellent , you can swim no to much waves. There are a Scuba diving boutique with all training lessons you may need . You can also do Snorkeling( not from the beach) every two days for 44$ U.S. and it is very nice. Food is excellent. We had rent the second top categories of rooms which the room on the beach , it was perfect. The price is little bit higher 7,000 for week ( with out air fare) but it's always be sunny and 85 during the day.
It's a trip to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries