We stayed for 2 weeks in January on vacation and after 50 years of marriage, to renew our vows.
Overall, we had a fantastic holiday. The ambience,the staff, the quality choice of food,the gardens,the room servicing, the water sports and a whole choice of activities,(if you wanted to join in) the evening entertainment,(mainly),the full choice of Branded drinks,the Champagne Bar, the real value for money.
We must mention our vows renewal and Sandra in particular. It was a FANTASTIC 24hours, still cannot believe everything was included and the work put in by all involved. We will never forget any of it. Many thanks again Sandra and please thank,Michelle again,also.
It would not be a true review if we did not mention a few niggles :--
The kettle in the room needed an extension lead ( we had to plug in at floor level, and being a "70 year old "COFFIN DODGER" it was an effort, as was the in room safe, this was at floor level also, in a dark corner of the wardrobe, again a daily ordeal,( maybe I should have spent more time with the the very helpful Pauline in her Gymnasium to do more than breathing excercises. We stayed in a Seaside/Pool cottage, No 129, and it was very good .
I guess the main "Niggle" was about allowing the Divers and pupils in the somewhat small swimming pool, If nowhere else for this activity, at least arrange lessons,say up to 10-00 am after 6-00 pm ( I had a few "PANIC" attacks trying to get to the Excellant "POOL BAR")
These points apart, must mention Simon,Candice,Francis,well to be fair and loss of memory, ALL the Fantastic staff for making everyday a pleasure. Also forgot to mention the excellant a la carte restaurant ( must book).
Would we return, you bet we would,health permitting,cannot wait. Also met and made a lot of friends,We must at least mention,Debs and Chris,hope to meet up back in U.K.
Unless you do "MOANING" as a Hobby, you cannot fail to enjoy the Rendezvous and its value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Reservation Counter, Despegar.com and Kognitiv US Corp so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries